DXB Newbie Vol_1

All reports about trips and events
KomSer
Marshal
Marshal

DXB Newbie Vol_1

Post by KomSer »

Nice weather with great members on my first Sunday drive.

The drive slots were quickly booked upon opening and we increased the numbers almost every day to accumulate everybody with our support team. I am so happy to see such cooperation in the club.

We had reached to 35 registrants, however due to some unexpected situations, it dropped to 27. The members were consisting of as below.

Marshals;
Serkan, Sai, Gabor Mustafa

Experts;
Hercules, Kayra & Sand Sailor

Advances;
Marcolino333, Waleedaljaberi

Intermediates,
Bodderek, sohailsoh, Jayramble

Newbies,
muhammadazib, lerikabs, Abdulrahoof, maellecms, thigson, dubaitacker, AMIRALNAHHAS, hashp, Baher75, benstrasser87, Peter_C, Alaa88, SA-Alharthi

ANIT
Noecaspri, Salem6336

We divided all team into 3 convoys and Convoys have been leaded by Serkan (me), Gabor and Mustafa. Support team have been divided all the convoys and all did great job.

We did a general briefing and after that convoys have did their own briefings as well. All convoys started separately. We met with Gabor convoys at top of the pink rock, some chitchats with the other convoy and left again.

During the briefing Sai announced Mustafa's promotion. Mustafa has been promoted to Marshal. It is well deserved and happy to hear such great news. Congrats Marshal Mustafa.

All drives have been finished at Badayer shops. One of the car has a minor bumper damage in my convoy due to a ditch.

Everybody did very well and we enjoyed the day.

Thanks for joining all and looking forward to continue such big number of attendees on our drives.

Looking forward further drives.

Warm Regards
Serkan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Serkan Ortac

AMIRALNAHHAS
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: DXB Newbie Vol_1

Post by AMIRALNAHHAS »

Thanks for nice trip

muhammadazib
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by muhammadazib »

Thank you Serkan for arranging such a well managed and beautiful trip. I was with Gabor and he choosed excellent route as per the level of drivers in convey. He made it challenging but same time possible for the newbie level drivers. Thank you All.

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Sai27 »

Thank you Serkan for well organized trip. Met some new friends. Track you choose for ANIT drivers were excellent. Waleed did an excellent job as sweep & support.

Stay safe.. God bless..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

Marcolino333
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Marcolino333 »

It was a nice Sunday morning always good to be on the sand

nwhitco2

Post by nwhitco2 »

Great drive, thanks to organizers! I was in convoy 2 led by Gabor. One thing if possible, I was not properly registered for this drive so it does not show in my profile. Anyway to add this?

KomSer
Marshal
Marshal

Post by KomSer »

nwhitco2 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:56 pm
Great drive, thanks to organizers! I was in convoy 2 led by Gabor. One thing if possible, I was not properly registered for this drive so it does not show in my profile. Anyway to add this?
Do you have any other account on the club. Unfortunately I couldn't find your username from the participant list

Regards
Serkan
Serkan Ortac

nwhitco2

Post by nwhitco2 »

Serkan wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:16 pm
nwhitco2 wrote:
Do you have any other account on the club. Unfortunately I couldn't find your username from the participant list

Regards
Serkan
Hey Serkan, I think that is the issue, I was the one who WhatsApp Messaged you the night before. I never was on the participant list. Is there a way to add to the list after a drive?

Nick

KomSer
Marshal
Marshal

Post by KomSer »

nwhitco2 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:28 pm
Serkan wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:16 pm
nwhitco2 wrote:

Regards
Serkan
Hey Serkan, I think that is the issue, I was the one who WhatsApp Messaged you the night before. I never was on the participant list. Is there a way to add to the list after a drive?

Nick
Hi Nick,
I will Rey you privately
Regards
Serkan Ortac