Newbies Intro to desert drive 16/Jan/2020

All reports about trips and events
JustAhmedo
Marshal
Marshal

Newbies Intro to desert drive 16/Jan/2020

Post by JustAhmedo »

First I would like to thank Marshal Mustafa for coming all the way from Dubai to make this newbie trip happen and provide his support.

Also would like to thank marshal Thomas for providing his support and taking half of the convoy with the support of John and Ayfas.

We had few cancellations (thank you for informing us) and few no show ups.

We met at bu tais gate for deflation and split the convoy into two with Marshal Thomas. Please share your convoy and experience.

After conducting the safety briefing and setting the convoy order into:

Just Ahmed (lead)
Abdul Rahoof (2nd lead)
Bassem
Suryaveer
Hashim
Marc
Tahir (sweep)
Marshal Mustafa (watching over the convoy)

We headed out into the dunes. We started driving and warming in the small dunes and everyone did really good. The area was completely trackless and then we headed towards the big dunes and to the famous Bu Tais tree dune. After taking photos it started to rain so we continued our trip which then we noticed a very big beautiful rainbow. We practiced straight crest and we had very few seconds tries and only 1 stuck. Before getting dark, we started to head back to inflation point which was a little long way and we reached safely.

Everyone did really well and showed good handling despite the area being tricky and having mix of everything like technical part, big dunes e.t.c

Thank you all for joining, I really enjoyed the company and the weather was fabulous. Thanks to Abdul Rahoof being a strong 2nd lead and Tahir for being a sweeper and special thanks to Marshal Mustafa for supporting.

Hope to see you all soon.
Stay safe.
Just Ahmed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You can shake the desert sand from my shoes, but not from my soul

Just Ahmedo

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Newbies Intro to desert drive 16/Jan/2020

Post by MustafaHabash »

Flawless track assembled together Ahmad. Great job well done. The members did really well and showed good command over their vehicles. Was a pleasure to meet all of the new faces. Looking forward to the next one folks.

Regards,
Mustafa
Black Mamba