DXB last min INT at Nazwa

All reports about trips and events
Gabor
Marshal
Marshal

DXB last min INT at Nazwa

Post by Gabor »

What a nice morning again!
All 5 cars arrived in time to the meeting point. After the short briefing we started our warmup nearby the Nazwa farms, then towarded to 2nd dec cafeteria direction but on a different way. I like this area, almost untouched and very clean. The surface is really good to practice any kind of crests. Soon we reached the highest point of these dunes, stopped for the first technical briefing and making some photo shots. Belive me, the Pink rock from this point is more spectaculare. :)
There were no other car or convoy in this area, so I found out a game to the drivers. All of them got chance to lead the convoy for 5 min, then change to the other driver. We did it 2 times, so every intermediate tried the taste of leading for 10 min. All of them did it very safely with good pace and smoot flow, congratulation for them!
We touched the Pink rock platou, but it was very windy, so couldnt stay there for longer time. Then we conquered almost the all higher dunes, some of them more times from different direction, then finished behind the Big Red, where we left the sand.
All of them are very good and safe driver, None of them did any unnecessary risk. Congratulation!!!
See you next time!
Yellow JK

Gabor
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB last min INT at Nazwa

Post by Gabor »

The Pink rock
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yellow JK

dmitry575
Advanced
Advanced

Re: DXB last min INT at Nazwa

Post by dmitry575 »

Thank you for the morning drive, dear Gabor. It was a very engaging ride.