Fun newbies AlFaya

All reports about trips and events
JustAhmedo
Marshal
Marshal

Fun newbies AlFaya

Post by JustAhmedo »

This trip was created by Marshal John Cantaloube but unfortunately his car had some issues and wasnt able to join.
Thank you for organizing this trip and to look for another marshal to take over.

We all met on time with few cancellations. However I had strong drivers in the convoy with minimum 10+ trips so we had an intermediate briefing and set the convoy to:

Myself lead
Suryaveer 2nd lead
Adam
Christian
Miljan
Shiroy sweep

We started slowly for the first 30 minutes and playing at some technical dunes. After watching everyone doing really well, we increased the pace making it like a roller coaster track and every one handled their cars and made good decisions. We took some challenging dunes and we had few 2nd tries and yet all members showed great improvement and learning from their mistakes. All newbie drivers handled side sloping really well and I was amazed with their skills.
We stopped at a farm for the kids to watch the camels but I only saw the adults playing with the camels including myself :mrgreen: later on we continued until it was about 5:30pm, we stopped for a short break and Mijlan had his sand board and the kids enjoyed it. I wished if we could stay longer as the weather was really amazing with good breeze but unfortunately I had to leave by 6pm as agreed.

We reached the inflation point safely with no issues or any stucks but with good spirits and big smiles.
Thanks to Suryaveer and Shiroy for 2nd lead and sweeping and thanks to everyone for showing excellent skills.
Special thanks to Marshal John Cantaloube for arranging for this trip and not canceling it. I enjoyed the afternoon with the good company and hope to see you all soon.

Until next time, Stay safe.
You can shake the desert sand from my shoes, but not from my soul

Just Ahmedo

CANTALOUBE
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Fun newbies AlFaya

Post by CANTALOUBE »

Thank you Ahmed for taking the lead on the trip. Glad you had a good time.
See you soon on the sand.

suryasingh
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Fun newbies AlFaya

Post by suryasingh »

Thank you Ahmed, appreciate you taking over on short notice, we enjoyed the drive!