Trip report Advance night Sweihan

All reports about trips and events
tompa-bjorka
Marshal
Marshal

Trip report Advance night Sweihan

Post by tompa-bjorka »

It was time again for an advance night drive in Sweihan, I did not do one for a long time here due to the bulldozer tracks that have been restricting driving in the area. However after doing a drive in the area few weeks back I noticed that there was not much left of those tracks, safe again to drive. The drivers were myself, Ahmed Adel (Hadi passenger), Chris, Mustafa and Amr.

We started at around 7PM from the BBQ point and headed towards the Nagra. I did initially not intend to go all the way to Nagra, but we did. On the way met up with Thomas Intermediate convoy for a break and chitchat.

At Nagra we did our best to climb the mountain but this time it was a bit too hard for us. But next time….From Nagra we headed back toward the “Gate 12”, which we reached safely after 10PM. It was a fun drive, lots and lots of cresting in good pace. Good to know that Sweihan is back in good condition again after the bulldozing. There will be more night drives this summer, for sure.

Thomas

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Trip report Advance night Sweihan

Post by MustafaHabash »

Tompa you have taken my night drive experience to a whole different level. The track was spectacular and very educational to me. The team was very talented which made the drive swift and smooth. Always a pleasure to be back in Sweihan and driving with you guys.

As you mentioned.. to the next one.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

JustAhmedo
Marshal
Marshal

Post by JustAhmedo »

After yesterday’s night drive, im already looking forward for your next night drive. The track was on another level, fabulous. Thanks Tompa for the amazing track and lovely trip.

Looking forward for the next one
You can shake the desert sand from my shoes, but not from my soul

Just Ahmedo

Waleedaljaberi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleedaljaberi »

Tompa is one of the best Night Drivers that I met with good skills and of course not scared to hit the dunes while its dark, I was hoping to join. However, my beast is
still under construction.

Enshalah next time I will be joining, hope to see you all soon on the DUNES ✌🏽✌🏽
Regards
Waleed ALJABERI

Advance Leads (17)
Intermediate Leads (6)

Hadi77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Hadi77 »

Beautiful night drive, enjoyed it as a passenger, thank you Tompa.
‘If you don’t have the mentality to learn every time you step foot into the desert, it could become a dangerous place’ - Hadz

YOUNGEST MARSHAL IN AD4x4

Hadz