Post by cmj1388 »

My first advance lead … with the support from Marshall Mark
who guided me since a new Bie…

Team was comprised of ,

Marshall Mark
ShiRoy
Dan
Reji

All arrived on time and we started by around 4.45 after the briefing. Though I set the route both my GPS didn’t work due to lack of my experience on it…so had to follow the instinct and Marshall marks guidance …I had two stucks(two I think) however no other stucks by the convoy…

Thanks to Roy with winch and Reji Chettan with proper recovery skills to take me out from a tricky position.

We tried to catch the Sunset but Sun was so tired and got to sleep early…

It was so interesting personally to lead …to know and clear out the doubts what you had when you follow…

Roy and Dan did very well as far as I looked back in the mirror… Reji Chettan thanks for the usual boosting support…

Thanks once again to all who pointed out the mistakes that I do… same as a small kid… if you don’t overcome your mistake…you can’t go further ..thanks AD4x4 and the Best Marshalls that we have…

GN All…

Dan29
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Testing the skills in Al Faya

Post by Dan29 »

Thank you Chris for a nice ride and Marshall Mark for your great support!
Mabrouk for your first advance lead, nice track and a safe ride
I'm looking forward for the next trip
Best regards
Dan

Waleedaljaberi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleedaljaberi »

Happy to see you Chris announcing your first lead, I am sure you did great, leading is always a fun were you need to think on many things at the same time and have different plans such as navigating, finding break spots, safe track, interesting tracks, challanging tracks and of course watching out how is the convey doing in your back so you can adjust the level.

Well done and I hope to see you soon on the DUNES ✌🏽✌🏽
Regards
Waleed ALJABERI

Advance Leads (17)
Intermediate Leads (6)

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

Congratulations Chris for your first lead drive. You did well, I am lucky to attend. Dan and Roy Did well. As a sweeper, I noticed that both have good control on their vehicle and not did any single mistake during the drive. Marshall Mark - Friendly approach, full freedom to the lead, including selection of track, convey order etc. but strict on safety measures.

Expecting more trips from Chris!

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

Congratulations Chris for your first lead drive. You did well, I am lucky to attend. Dan and Roy Did well. As a sweeper, I noticed that both have good control on their vehicle and not did any single mistake during the drive. Marshall Mark - Friendly approach, full freedom to the lead, including selection of track, convey order etc. but strict on safety measures.

Expecting more trips from Chris!