Dxb Intermediate Prep to Advance

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Intermediate Prep to Advance

Post by MustafaHabash »

3 drivers only managed to gather up by the shops at around the same time after having few last minute cancellations leaving us with a small convoy. That being said, we started off at a fast warming at the dunes by the entrance. With the drivers being confident and managing to keep up with the track, i upped the level massively for the pace to be a proper decent advance. We tackled each and every dune and crest coming our way which almost trackless and very soft despite the few convoys sharing the area with us. As we finished the beautiful dunes of Rafada, we head towards iftar bowl which somehow retained its original shape and nature. As we finished raiding iftar, we proceeded towards super bowl which was very challenging to climb from the back side due to the sharp ridges leading to the top. Yet we had lot of fun trying it. Then we started heading back to the shops with a nice and smooth pace connecting the small dunes together where the pace had more of a fast intermediate nature. Was so much fun though. Along the way, Jalal decided to take a dip in a ditch where Vaughan did an excellent job recovering him.

All in all the drive was good fun fulfilling the weekend’s adrenaline rush. We had couple of recoveries of which one was mine, and very unmentionable 2nd tries.

Vaughan; excellent driving today handling your 2nd lead task. The set of skills you have is neat. Awaiting your upgrade application to be posted.

Bou Seif, always a pleasure having you in my convoy Sir.

Till next time people.

Mustafa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Black Mamba

Mfathi
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Dxb Intermediate Prep to Advance

Post by Mfathi »

Shame i missed it this time 😬😬..

Hope you' had fun!

VGSears
Explorer
Explorer

Post by VGSears »

Thank you Mustafa the drive was great. Really enjoyed the pace and been back to this area. Thank you for the confirmation for upgrading and have uploaded the pages. Thank you

Ruttan
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ruttan »

Wow, great photo!