Dxb Following Black Mamba Newbie

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Following Black Mamba Newbie

Post by MustafaHabash »

Meeting at badayer shops on a very weird weather mixed with rain, sandstorm, humidity, and heat, I handed over the briefing to our experienced advance member Grant as i recovered a car stuck in the sand just couple of hundred meters away from the shops. As i got back to the convoy again, i added my part of the briefing and proceeded to the sand.

We had a newly registered member with us; Belal, whom yesterday was his first experience in the desert. Driving a stock 2015 land cruiser, his front and back bumpers didnt hold on much, despite the excellent response the member had for instructions and handling the heavy car on the tracks. With lots of second tries, recoveries and breaks to figure out the technicalities of the car, and due to the funny structure of the sand due to the rain, we still managed to cross sizable area flowing between the crests. Well done to all members.

Mustafa; lead
Sandra; 2nd Lead, you are proving one drive at a time how much capable you are to drive in the next level
Belal; welcome to the club bro. You did great yesterday
Grant; superb job as usual. Many thanks to Conor who helped us much during the recoveries and 2nd tries.

See you all on the sand next time folks.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

BelalHossny

Re: Dxb Following Black Mamba Newbie

Post by BelalHossny »

The ride was amazing, really enjoyed as first time experience and definitely will do it again and again.
Thanks to Mustafa -Lead- instructions alot of obstacles had been overcomed and Sandra -2nd lead- I think none would like to lose her tracks, she knows what she’s doing and watching her swimming in the sand with the wrangler was amazing & Thanks to Grant for helping me getting out of stuck situations.
Really a good group and superb ride.

Grant-b
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Dxb Following Black Mamba Newbie

Post by Grant-b »

Thanks Mustafa for a great track. Following Belal I was impressed with the driving considering experience and the limitations you were facing with the car. A couple more drives will eliminate the moments you got stuck.

Strange conditions didn’t help but smiles all round and a good workout for my son digging you out

Until next time.