Kick the sleep at al Faya / Intermediate

All reports about trips and events
Waleedaljaberi
Advanced
Advanced

Kick the sleep at al Faya / Intermediate

Post by Waleedaljaberi »

The trip was announced as intermediate in al faya, in total 5 drivers were registered for the trip, our meeting time was 5:15am were we started deflating and after that we had our briefing while explaining today trip techniques.

The convey order was set as below:

1- Explorer / Waleed (Leader)
2- Advance / James (2nd Lead)
3- intermediate/ Adam
4- intermediate/ Mohamed
5- Advance / Dan (Sweeper)

We took off by 5:40am and since most of the drivers it was my first time to lead them as an intermediate, I did a couple of warm ups to give them the chance to get ready and also for me to watch how they preform.

After that I gradually increased the level, so we started doing more side slops, driving in side slops edge. Switching to the other side on a flat surface. Mashalah drivers were handling their car very well which made me feel confident to take more bigger side slops. We had a couple of second tries but luckily no stuck for today.

My second lead (James) did great job keeping distance and changed the track twice when I requested.

Sweeper (Dan) kept his eye on the tail of the convey while updating me that everything is Goooooooood at the back.

Thanks for all drivers who joined and kept them selves committed to the trip once they registered.

It was a pleasure for me to drive with you all and this adds something new to my experience.

Hope to see you all soon on the DUNES ✌🏽✌🏽
Regards
Waleed ALJABERI

Advance Leads (17)
Intermediate Leads (6)

Ruttan
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Kick the sleep at al Faya / Intermediate

Post by Ruttan »

Lots of fun by all. My first trip following Marhsall Waleed, and one of the most enjoyable trips I've had. 10/10

jamestaylor
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Kick the sleep at al Faya / Intermediate

Post by jamestaylor »

Cheers Waleed, it was a fun roller-coaster track but smooth at the same time. Thanks for organising it and the early start was perfect.