Dxb Fast Pace Intermediate

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Fast Pace Intermediate

Post by MustafaHabash »

Temperature was around 48 degrees today when we met. Yet, we promised ourselves with a good drive, and thats exactly what we had.

The track at the beginning was a bit lame and uncomfortable. Apparently there were lots of cars driving in the area today morning, which caused a very bumpy start.

Nevertheless, we proceeded to my secret area where the sand was much more cleaner and softer, moreover, mother nature decided to show us her angry side for a good half an hour or so. It started raining all of a sudden and the wind blew like crazy which kept the visibility really bad. However, we still managed to continue driving reaching iftar and super bowl, and then finishing the drive by the shops after a beautiful sunset.

Thank Tommy for driving from the capital to join us today. Thank you Sultan for driving from Al Ain as well. You guys did amazing.

Many thanks to the support team today, Mohamad Haddad as second, and Mohamad Ammar for sweeping. You have done an excellent job today.

See you guys next time.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

mohaddad
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Dxb Fast Pace Intermediate

Post by mohaddad »

It was an enjoyable drive indeed. Mustafa choice of the track was great. The mini storm made our drive a bit scary but definitely more exciting :) looking forward for more drives with you guys.

Tommyboy
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Tommyboy »

Thanks Mustafa for the great ride. Really appreciate your patience and excellent teaching. Thanks Mohamad Ammar for sweeping me many times and also teaching me a lot about driving this desert. The mini storm was epic and really added a different level of excitement for sure. Thanks to all the team for a great adventure and thanks again Mustafa for volunteering to lead an intermediate drive

Sultanbf
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Sultanbf »

Thanks Mustafa for the nice lovely trip. I know how to drive in desert but with you guys I learned some more technique and more how to work as group. Big thanks for every one that day .
Best regards
Sultan