Newbie drive Khazna Sunday morning 21-08

All reports about trips and events
CANTALOUBE
Marshal
Marshal

Newbie drive Khazna Sunday morning 21-08

Post by CANTALOUBE »

Except for one driver, everyone arrived on time, the weather was very nice. After a briefing on safety and driving technique we even had fun.

The team consisted of :

Myself "John" Leader
Aurélien**JLU (second lead)
Vipindas * Pajero
Raphael * Montero
Rahul ** Prado
Jean-luc ** Pajero (Sweeper)
and the pleasure to have the support of the explorer Rahul and the Marshal Michael.

After a warm up near the track and after collecting our latecomer, we headed to Sweihan and the trees for our big break and return. We only had two experienced newbies, so I did a first part with a high level and some slops. Everyone rode the first part very well despite a few second attempts.

After the tree break I gave the lead to our explorer Rahul. He found an excellent route back and challenged the newbies and intermediates as well. We had a few second attempts and one or two stuck

Thanks Rahul for your support and for taking the lead, it was very good.
Aurélien was a very good second lead after a few months of absence.
Jean-luc worked a lot today as sweeper, thanks for the work.

Thanks to the other drivers, Rahul, vipindas who will probably become an intermediary soon and Raphael who still needs to make some newbie trips to gain confidence and thanks Michael for your support always appreciated.

I hope you all had fun and wish you a good week and see you on the sand.

John

EmDoc
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Newbie drive Khazna Sunday morning 21-08

Post by EmDoc »

Thanks John and Raul for good leads and a fun morning. All did well with the stucks showing learning opportunities for all.

Till next time