DXB- Follow Rubicon

All reports about trips and events
KomSer
Marshal
Marshal

DXB- Follow Rubicon

Post by KomSer »

We were total 5 cars and met at the second December cafeteria. Briefing done and we moved to the Badayer shops around 16:30. The great drivers were;

- Serkan
- Jaymoon
- Herosteeve
- Rick's friend (Rick was his passenger and PT)
- Renaud91

Jaymoon was our second lead and he did very well. I noticed huge improvements on his skills. Steeve was third car and joined with his chidren, he handled his pajero perfectly and controlled very well as well. Rick's friend missed for the registration but did his first drive with us. He was great, ofcourse Rick was with him as personal trainer / passenger). Renaud did great also and got the sweeper role.

We headed to the pink rock, some chitchat and targeted to small and medium dunes. I increased the convoy pace and noticed that everybody doing great without any issues.

We arrived to the other side of the road and found a place to watch sunset. after that we moved to the shops for inflation.

The drive was really very well and I enjoyed a lot.

Thanks to everybody for Joining

See you next time

Warm regards
Serkan
Last edited by KomSer on Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serkan Ortac

RickSpeight
Advanced
Advanced

Re: DXB- Follow Rubicon

Post by RickSpeight »

This was a fantastic drive! I was Jonathon Parker's passenger which was a great experience to sit back, enjoy the drive and take in the scenery for a change. The brief was informative and descriptive giving the drivers the knowledge to enjoyabley and safely tackle the drive. I was very impressed with all the drivers and was surprised with their handling skills given that this was one of their first drives. Great to meet some new members! Speaking on behalf of Jonathon he loved the drive and was very grateful for everyones participation and input! I think he would love to continue and progress so I am trying to arrange for some new equipment to make this possible - as he is currently not in a position to buy an off road vehicle - hence him using my jeep! Hopefully soon we will be able to come in the Jeep and Raptor! Big thanks to all the drivers once again, especially of course to Serkan for making it possible! To the newbies - keep up the great driving and I wish to see you all again soon for some more desert shredding!
Rick Speight
…maximum effort!!

harosteve
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: DXB- Follow Rubicon

Post by harosteve »

Driving with Serkan was really nice. He adapted the difficulty to our level and pushed us a bit as we managed to follow. Strategic pause on top of dunes with amazing view. We really enjoyed it and are looking forward to ride again with him.