Dxb Day Dusk Dark

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Day Dusk Dark

Post by MustafaHabash »

As the title of the trip implies, our target was to drive in day light, watch the sunet, and play around in the dark for a while. The drive was supposed to be intermediate, however, advance drivers showed up as well as really courageous and experienced newbie members. Therefore, we decided that the level would be advanced. And what a drive it was. We tackled all of the area’s high dunes as we practiced lots of switching and multiple switching on the same dune and run. We reached iftar bowl where we had lots of attempts on the dune, then we proceeded to super and we had the same as well. Having our fun there, we proceeded to an area behind super bowl and close to the treehouse where we watched the sunet and captured beautiful pics of the Jeeps together. As we were heading back to the shops, we reduced the level a bit. Upon approaching our ending point we came across a Toyota land cruiser having a popout. We helped the gentleman with that and took him in the convoy back with us. Turned out to be a member in the club introduced by Dr. Bobby. Kamal also drove with me on a newbie convoy few weeks ago.

Thanks for all the members who joined my trip:

Vaughan; excellent 2nd lead task today. Beautiful skills and great communication.
Peter: you’re skills are sharpening one drive after the other. Keep it up brother
Ali: needless to talk about your skills. Thanks for joining the trip. Looking forward to your upgrade soon.
Sandra: excellent driving today. Your enthusiasm to learn and overcome obstacles and getting over your 2nd tries are outstanding. Keep it up and looking forward to your upgrade soon.
Fadi: truly a pleasure and a comfort knowing that you’re looking after the convoy. You have done amazing today bro.

See you soon on the sand.

Mustafa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Black Mamba

SandraVS
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Dxb Day Dusk Dark

Post by SandraVS »

Mustafa thank you so much for todays challenging and fun drive at the same time. I enjoyed it so much and again learned something new. Also guys for your patience and help I really appreciate it 🤗

FadC
Advanced
Advanced

Post by FadC »

Thank you Musatafa for the beautiful drive today, pumping up the level was great. Made the drive even more enjoyable.

Great to be back, looking forward to more drives as the weather starts get cooler!

Jock63
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jock63 »

Once again an amazing, exhilarating drive from the Master Adrenaline Marshal.

Brought a friend with me who has been in the desert many times before but, to quote him. "I've never experienced anything like that"

Fantastic drive.

Great to be out in the desert with this crew. Sandra, Ali, Vaughan, Fadi and of course Mustafa, All unbelievable drivers and a real pleasure to be with you all.

VGSears
Explorer
Explorer

Post by VGSears »

A great drive Mustafa, a good way to come back from Summer Holidays. Great drivers on the convoy too Sandra well done and see you on more drives. Peter good to see you after a long time. Ali and Fadi it was great to meet you both.

See you all on future drives

JKU
Advanced
Advanced

Post by JKU »

its an honor such a feedback from a legend marshal …it was an amazing drive & thanks for grant me to join and learn from you & the rest of team