DXB- Back to Town

All reports about trips and events
KomSer
Marshal
Marshal

DXB- Back to Town

Post by KomSer »

We were 15 cars consisting of

Marshals - Bulldozer, Serkan, Ihab, Carlo, (Ihab was passenger with Carlo), Abdo
Explorers - Sandsailor & Sinan64609
Expert - Abdallah
Intermediate - Anasrft, Bodderek
Newbies- kkilicer, renaud91, Emillia, falk, Ozgur
Anit - Asobh

We all met at the 2nd December cafeteria and I did the briefing. The weather was great, and we enjoyed staying outside we moved all together towards to pink rock via easy track. then climbed to the top and had a break over there after some chitchat we dropped down all together and divided convoys into 2. My convoy was with Emre, Renaud, Kivanc, Emillia, Sinan & Carlo. The others was with Abdo. My pace was a bit fast since the convoy was really good and these were the members who wanted upgrades. After around 1 and half hours I noticed a car in the middle of desert. I drove towards them and saw that they were asking help. They had Engine problem, even the engine caught fire, they noticed, extinguished before massive major fire. Then we informed the other convoy and called them to help the guys all together. The other convoy arrived to the place and we did some planning for easy route. I started pulling the car out however in some ditches, I was also not able to pull him alone since the car was completely off, then Carlo & Bulldozer supported, and we pulled the car all together until Badayer interchange bridge. When we did the recovery, we let the other convoy go to Badayer shops to finish the drive. Emre got the lead and took all drivers to Badayer shops safely.

It was a nice day I enjoyed.

Thanks to all who joined. Sai couldn't join us due to his commitment. Special thanks to Bulldozer, Carlo, Ihab, Abdo, Abdallah, Emre & Sinan for their great support.

Kivanc, Renaud, Emillia you deserve to the next level, unfortunately I couldn't sign your logbooks since I was busy taking the car out of desert but we will start your applications when we met.
Bodderek & Anasrft did well. I liked your communication very well Bodderek.
Falk, Ozgur & Asobh were very good. Good job guys....

See you in our next drive.

Regards
Serkan Ortac

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB- Back to Town

Post by SandSailor »

Great to be back on sand after a while. Thank you Serkan, all Marshalls and fellow drivers for an enjoyable morning. Great to see that many capable new drivers have joined and rising up in ranks. I was able to observe Kivanc and Renaud during my 2nd lead and they are defn ready for the next step.

As Serkan mentioned we helped a fellow offroader in need, stuck on top of a hill, engin gone, with 4 passengers. It was AD4x4 at its best. Desert could be fun but at the same time a dangerous place and its a great confidence to be part of such a good offroading family. Proud moment.

Thnx all and see u on sand soon again…
Emre 🏜⚓️
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU

Carlo
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB- Back to Town

Post by Carlo »

It's always a pleasure to drive with you guys♥️♥️♥️

As always lovely and enjoyable track Serkan

The rookies did played with the dunes very well and showed confidense while surfing the dunes, with a great handling for their 4x4, I believe they are ready for the next level.
I had a lovely passenger(Ihab), looking to have you more and more

Thank you Serkan for the trip

See you soon on the sand nchallah
Carlo
JKU
050 188 3560