EE@Al Wagan- Experts Exploring Al Wagan

All reports about trips and events
cmj1388
Explorer
Explorer

EE@Al Wagan- Experts Exploring Al Wagan

Post by cmj1388 »

This trip was meant to have experts like me to learn safe leading in a space not much familiar to us…hence named as Experts Exploring 🤗… Al Wagan to Um Al oush 👍

Marshall Kevin as well joined us and that was a wonderful support .

We started from Wagan Adnoc station around 3.30 pm after meeting the team headed by John…

Trip started bit late around 4 pm and I took the opportunity to lead first( 2 stucks 🤗)and then followed by Maher and Reji…It was a nice learning experience leading and supporting each other …Covered couple of nice bowls and technical dune areas until the time it turned dark for the time to camp which was planned to be together with Johns convoy…. Marshall Kevin headed back around 6.30 pm due to vehicle issues and we continued…Since the planned camping location was changed and night I took the opportunity to lead again and reach to the camp site by around 7.45pm…. That was another learning experience part for the day and then to meet lovely group of members to spend the night together…

Next day morning Marshall John gave us the opportunity to lead his convoy which was headed by Maher and then by Reji and finally me to be back to Um Al oush… A very well spend 19 hours to be back at inflation point around 10 am the next day…
Thanks to all 4 Marshall’s for your support🙏

Special Thanks to Marshall Thomas for the lovely German 🍖, Vaughan for the tasty 🍔

As always thanks for usual guidance Marshall Michael 🙏

Well done Mates Maher and Reji… we did well and more like this will make us more experienced … Thanks for joining and supporting this drive ..

Until next time.. Thanks again to all..
Last edited by cmj1388 on Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:31 am, edited 5 times in total.

EmDoc
Marshal
Marshal

Re: EE@Al Wagan- Experts Exploring Al Wagan

Post by EmDoc »

It was great meeting up with you experts in the evening after your drive for a good nights camping. And good leading by you all in the morning.

Hope for more trips like this this season

Till next time

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

Our sincere thanks to Marshal Michel for encouraging us to call for Expert Drive. First expert drive became explorer drive in the Al wagon area , night drive , camping and we ( three of us - Me , Chriss and Maher ) got a chance to lead the entire trip, Thanks John for allowing us to lead the second day. Marshal Kevin and Thomas - thanks for your presence and supervision.

Chriss leading skills improve trip by trip. Maher did well. Hopefully we can make more expert drives in the coming days.

Tim and Vaugh - Excellent drive. good control of the vehicle. keep it up (thanks for shower and Burger)

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

Our sincere thanks to Marshal Michel for encouraging us to call for Expert Drive. First expert drive became explorer drive in the Al wagon area , night drive , camping and we ( three of us - Me , Chriss and Maher ) got a chance to lead the entire trip, Thanks John for allowing us to lead the second day. Marshal Kevin and Thomas - thanks for your presence and supervision.

Chriss leading skills improve trip by trip. Maher did well. Hopefully we can make more expert drives in the coming days.

Tim and Vaugh - Excellent drive. good control of the vehicle. keep it up (thanks for shower and Burger)