Dxb Season Soft Opening Intermediate

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Season Soft Opening Intermediate

Post by MustafaHabash »

Thank you AD4x4 management for organizing this lovely event. It had the nature of an all level drive as tens of members met up to attend this beautiful afternoon.

I was leading the intermediate convoy where out of 6 registered members excluding myself, only 1 was intermediate; Ali, who is a magnificent offroader.

Having said that, and with the convoy starting at a really nice momentum, I have decided to push the level couple of notches up where the trip started having an advance nature.

Passing through my favorite dunes in the area and swiftly by iftar and super bowls, we reached the treehouse where we met Marshal Serkan and his convoy and we all had a nice chit chat and snacks provided by many attending the trip. After that, we headed towards badayer bbq spot where lots of members waited for me to drop off few members to the shops and in again meeting Chief Marshall Bulldozer and his newbie convoy. We all had a lovely setup sharing snacks and coffee.

Peter; great 2nd lead job as usual.
Nahla and Imraan; you both did great after a long break from the desert.
Ali; needless to talk about your driving skills. Thanks a lot for the snacks you offered us.
Shady and Ibrahim; you have done a superb job sweeping the convoy today. Well done.

Last but not least, thank you Marshal Ihab for being my passenger for today. Was a pleasure.

See you soon folks.

Mustafa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Black Mamba

Jock63
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Dxb Season Soft Opening Intermediate

Post by Jock63 »

Once again a brilliant drive Mustafa. In all seriousness you seem to have a great ability to assess the drive level and set the tone of the drive to suit. I really enjoyed this level and I did feel the upgrade to Advanced level as we went through the day. Once again Many Thanks my friend

Nahoul
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nahoul »

Amazing drive with great marshals and fellow drivers. I enjoyed it a lot after my long break from the desert🏜
Thank you Mustafa and looking forward to more interesting and challenging drives!

JKU
Advanced
Advanced

Post by JKU »

it was a joy with mix of a wonderful route & lovely chit chat with amazing team …. thanks marshal for making this happen & assisting the whole convoy

Shora7
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Shora7 »

It was a great trip as usual with u Marshal Mustafa. And happy to c all of u and meet other marshals and members in other convoy's. Let do more and more with coming better weather.

amins23
Advanced
Advanced

Post by amins23 »

I've been itching to try out my new ride for a while now and yesterday was the perfect drive for that. Excellent track choices by Marshall Mustafa that kept the convoy flowing smoothly through the entire time. Great fun all around and I must say the snacks and 🍉 added some nice flavor to our breaks!

Nice driving everyone!

Until next time,
Ibrahim