AUH Season Soft Opening Intermediate convoy #1

All reports about trips and events
CANTALOUBE
Marshal
Marshal

AUH Season Soft Opening Intermediate convoy #1

Post by CANTALOUBE »

Thank you Mikkel for organising the intermediate convoys. I took into account the most experienced intermediates without support, it went very well.

The team consisted of :

Myself "John" Leader
Walid **Jeep (second lead)
Deborah ** FJ
Adam Perry ** jeep
Adam Ruttan *** Prado
Aurélien ** Jeep
Nicholas ** Prado
Nanda ** GX460 (Seeper)

After a quick briefing for experienced drivers, we headed to Nagra to have some fun. The start was smooth and we did a bit of a technical route. We arrived in Nagra through a trackless area and some nice dunes. At the back of Nagra we climbed to the top and enjoyed a great view during the break.
Everyone drove perfectly, in complete safety without fighting gravity by drifting too much. We headed back to the rendezvous point and crossed the big dunes to get to G12. Too many tracks in this area, it was not really pleasant.
Thanks to Walid for a good second lead after a long absence on the sand and also Nanda for her sweeper work. No stuck and a few second attempts today.

We arrived at the rendezvous point on time, complete and without incident.

I hope you all had a great time and wish you a good week and see you on the sand.

Ruttan
Advanced
Advanced

Re: AUH Season Soft Opening Intermediate convoy #1

Post by Ruttan »

Another fantastic trip. My first time at Nagra, the views are incredible. Flawless leading, as always with Cantaloube. Looking forward to the next one!