- AbuGhazi15
- JuanLuis
- Ahmed
- JLNGN92 (Official sweeper)

Along with an all start team of roaming support:
- Marshal EMDOC
- Marshal Bomolin (rooming support)
- Expert Cmj1388 (rooming support)

As it was a large gathering, it took us time to find everyone. But we eventually did, thanks to Chrismon efforts. :thumbsup:

After prepping the cars, we went through the security briefing. After that, we discussed the safety aspects of a newbie trip, The convoy, the radios, and the recovery procedures. After that, we announced the radio channel and helped everyone set it up. Lastly, before we moved, we explained the convoy order. After that, we planned to move, and we made a good time compared to the other teams. But we had to delay a bit to fix some technical issues and collect a few stragglers (Looking at you, Ahmed! :lol: ).

Since our convoy consisted of a mix of new and seasoned drivers, we started on the left side of the road to test the waters and see the team’s performance. After the team warmed up, we moved inland, where we were able to reach the Nagra. There, we were able to relax, eat some snacks, and see the other convoys bash the dunes. 8-)

After that, we moved smoothly back towards the BBQ point. At the end of the trip, we split where Borja (thank you) took people who wanted to join the BBQ, and I took the rest to the deflation point. :D

Thank you all for coming, and it was an awesome season-opening trip. I hope to see you all in the sand soon. :cool:

Special thanks to the support team: Marsha Michael, Marshal Borja, and "soon to be Marshal" Chrismon. I could not have done this without you. :thumbsup:
Proud to be Ad4x4 Marshal. :)

EmDoc
Marshal
Marshal

Re: AUH Soft Season Opening ANIT/ Newbie Trips 24 Sep 2022 – Newbie 3

Post by EmDoc »

Thanks Osama, a great choice of track to fun the drivers and allow them to taste different styles of desert driving plus the 'show' at Naghra dune.

Till next time

cmj1388
Explorer
Explorer

Re: AUH Soft Season Opening ANIT/ Newbie Trips 24 Sep 2022 – Newbie 3

Post by cmj1388 »

Thanks Osama for a great evening and leading a lovely long convoy… Thanks for all who joined the drive , all did well trying there best to follow the briefing safety instructions..saw in eyes the feeling and confusion of new Bie ….which the leads and support Marshall’s eased it with there advice and support ….looking back on my confusion and such when I started this sport and still some time has it now as well🤗…Long time since I could take my kids back to desert so they enjoyed it as well…Thanks Marshall Borja and family to let Neil (my son) have a company during our break … Thanks to all and see you soon…