Dxb Newbie with Mustafa

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Newbie with Mustafa

Post by MustafaHabash »

All drivers were by the shops more or less on time. After getting to know Umar and Ahmet our new joiners to the club, safety and equipment briefing was done, and off we went. The track had an easy technical nature as we practiced lots of straight cresting and moderate speed maneuvering between the beautiful dunes of Badayer. Despite the eventful trip we had as several recoveries and 2nd tries took place, members did extremely well handling their vehicles and getting better and better with every crest, and we managed to reach iftar bowl and back.

Renauld, hats off for the brilliant job done as 2nd lead
Jay, your driving has come a long way since the last time we drove together which was very recent
Ashley, superb job today. Well done getting over the excitement you started the trip with.
Umar, mashallah your skills are beautiful. Hope to see you more with us
Ahmet, welcome to the club. Amazing job as a first experience with us and on the sand. Keep it up and hope to seeing you more with us
Peter and Soheil, many thanks for your great efforts keeping an eye on us today. Not to mention the beautiful successful recoveries done.

Till next time folks.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

amosphere
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Dxb Newbie with Mustafa

Post by amosphere »

Thank you Mustafa for the ride. This was my first ride. Although it was my first ride I was like a part of the family thanks to you and Peter as well. Looking for the upcoming events