Report: Season 2022/2023 Grand Gathering Trips and Gathering

All reports about trips and events
AD4x4
Marshal
Marshal

Report: Season 2022/2023 Grand Gathering Trips and Gathering

Post by AD4x4 »

Dear Members and Family

It was another great successful event Season 2022/2023 Grand Gathering.

AD4x4 had 110 Members who joined with cars, families and friends to event to join amazing trips led by our great Darkside members to end their trips at Tilal Sweihan Al Fahim Camp venue 😀

ANIT 1 Trip led by Marshal Irphan
ANIT 2 Trip led by Marshal Mark
Newbie 1 Trip led by Marshal JustAhmedo
Newbie 2 Trip led by Marshal Osama Al Ali
Intermediate 1 Trip led by Marshal PHARAOH
Intermediate 2 Trip led by Marshal Sinan
Intermediate 3 Trip led by Marshal Khaiwi & Marshal Bishar
Intermediate 4 Trip led by Marshal K_ALHOSANI
Advance 1 Trip led by Marshal Fidodiddo & Marshal Mustafa

Big Thanks for Support Team
Afyas, Adiga, Pshasha, Tompa, Reji, Bulldozer, Scorpionita, Atari, Tariq, EMDOC, Cantaloube, CMJ1388, MyTommi, Kamaran, lanzki, Shanib, Favimm, Francis

Last but not least...... Huge Thanks to New Marshal Scoozy for organizing this event 🙌 👏 😀

Thanks for Al Fahim Group for sponsoring the event & Thanks Marshal Sulaiman for getting the delicious cake for us 😋

Thanks for Kunafa from Marshal Adiga & Tareq & all BBQ chiefs

Thanks for 80 Members who joined the event and made it special....

Thanks for our Photographer Ms Maryam Irphan for covering the trips and event

To all the kids who spiced the event and beat the Marshals on a nice little FIFA ⚽️ football match

Until we meet again, stay safe and see you on the dunes soon.

Feel free to keep your valuable feedback here

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Re: Report: Season 2022/2023 Grand Gathering Trips and Gathering

Post by adiga »

on my own behalf, and on the behalf of Ad4x4 management , we'd like to thank all members who joined us yesterday on our mega gathering....it was a big success to all of us. thanks leaders, supporters, members, cookers, soccer players, ice cream distributer, and Kunafa makers.. 🫶💐
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

Post by irfpk »

ANIT Convoy 2 – Trip Report
Thanks AD 4x4 management, Marshal Scorpionita and Raul for organizing this event. Trip Report of my Convoy No. 2 (ANIT) is as follows:
Support: Kamran ( Marshal), Ayfas ( Explorer), Sarab ( Advance) and Afzal ( Adv as passenger)
Intermediates: Rahul
Newbie: Askar
ANIT: rafzal, vsumesh, strocifer, osamashaban, Fadico
We started trip at 1540 after ANIT briefing which was conducted by Marshal Adiga. Track was smooth as per ANIT level heading towards Tilal Sweihan. Numerous stuck and snatch strap recoveries which all were handled by Support team. We ended trip at Al Faheem Camp in time. Thereafter, we joined club season opening party.
Thanks support team for your efforts.
Thanks all members for joining trip and those who attended party.
Needless to mention, Special Thanks to all who made this event a success; to name a few for delicious food, Kunafa, sweet dishes and variety of tea / coffee: Marshal Scorpionita, Adiga,Amr, Khalid Hassan, Attari, Sinan, Hanadi, Raul and Umar, Tariq Yammani, Abdullah. Last but not the least my wife Attiya and Daughter Maryam.
And we missed all who could not attend party due various reasons.

Pshasha
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Pshasha »

It was a successful day, brought happiness to everyone, well done all ; organizers , supporters, leaders and members 🌹👍👍👏👏
AD4X4 ; where Authenticity is Cultivated

vipinmpd08
Advanced
Advanced

Post by vipinmpd08 »

Was in newbie convoy 1. You guys really deserve appreciation for all your hard work getting so many people together and arranging such a big function. I was confident attending it with my family. So nice and happy to be part of this club.

thanks again for wonderful event & evening. Well spent !!

Ayfas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ayfas »

Thanks to the management for arranging this event. Appreciate the efforts of Raul, Hadeel and all others behind this event. I never expected this much turnout from a very short notice.A very well organized family event.
I have one suggestion to put forward, why don’t we do the announcements and cake cutting ceremonies as soon as after the drive in front of all the participants. I noticed that every time we do it at last and by the time 70% of the participants already left.

My hearty congratulations to Raul for well deserved upgrade.

Regarding ANIT convoy 2.

Thank you Irfan bhai for another well crafted ANIT track. The best thing we arrived on time at the camp area with out any bad incidents. It was as usual a learning process for me. Thanks to Marshal Kamran for all the advises.

I am happy to see that I could bring in some ANITS to our club for their first professional drive. They all acknowledged for for bringing them to the best offroad club. Thanks to Marshal Irfan and Mark.

See you all soon again in sand.
Last edited by Ayfas on Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards

Shajumon.
Ayfas - Offroader. A proud AD4x4 Member.

EmDoc
Marshal
Marshal

Post by EmDoc »

Thanks to the organisers for such a great event, it was well handled and much enjoyed. And a big congrats to Raul for becoming our newest marshal. Well done and well deserved.

The newbies, families and friends making up marshal Osama's convoy had fun, and showed great enthusiasm for being in the desert. Experts lanski and Shaanib did well with their part leads demonstrating good leadership skills, which bodes well for the future of the club.

A fine day indeed

strocifer
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by strocifer »

Hi folks,

I participated in the ANIT 1 trip with Irphan last Saturday: what a nice experience it was !
I am new in the region, it was my first time in the desert, and I really appreciated the global experience: the organization was great, the initial briefing was super clear and the mood excellent, I could see the Marshals were really caring what was happening in the group during the drive… A big thank you to everyone who participated in the organization of this event.
I look forward to the next adventure with you guys!

paolowinwar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by paolowinwar »

Newbie 1 Trip led by Marshal JustAhmedo:
it is always a pleasure to support the trip of marshal Ahmed! the convoy did very well and we had great fun and a lot of icecream :)
Special thanks also to Marshal Francis, it is always cool to see someone else with big truck!!
Looking forward for many more adventure with the group!

JustAhmedo
Marshal
Marshal

Post by JustAhmedo »

An amazing and successful event, special thanks to everyone who contributed to its success.
I had one of the newbie convoy’s and it was a pleasure to lead my members who were up to the level and all with cheerful spirits. I enjoyed my time in the trip and the gathering after.

Thanks to the support in my convoy Marshal scorpionita, marshal francis and special thanks to my advance driver Paolo for being a huge support and taking care of the members.

Looking forward for another great event.
Until then, Take care.
You can shake the desert sand from my shoes, but not from my soul

Just Ahmedo

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

Another remarkable day in our life . Well organized event. Good team work. Thanks to all.

Congratulation Marshall Raul.

I got a chance to support the intermediate convoy -1 with Marshal Khalid and Thomas
Enjoyed the Pharaoh style roller coaster. All drivers did well.