Easy Advance @Sweihan

All reports about trips and events
cmj1388
Explorer
Explorer

Easy Advance @Sweihan

Post by cmj1388 »

Thanks for all who joined for this easy advance in Sweihan.
Thanks Marshall Bishar for the immense support ….

Convoy order:
Chris
Aneesh Sunny
Razeem
Ameen
Ahmed soufan
Marshall Bishar (Floating Marshall)

Everyone was on time and we started from Barbeque point by 2.45 after the briefing. Aneesh did a great job as second lead and that gave enough confidence for me leading first time in Sweihan area. Team members was having not more than 5 advance drive so started with good warm up and moved towards Nagra after making sure all was doing good and comfortable.

Played a litter in Nagra area and moved back doing some back to back easy cresting.
Ahmed who supported as sweeper did proper communication as well .

Two easy stucks and some second tries, all did well except some fish tailing.Will get cleared with more experience.

Hope all enjoyed the evening and thanks for the company.

Exited back in Gate 12 by 6 pm.

Until Next time , Best regards,
Chris.

bisharbn
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Easy Advance @Sweihan

Post by bisharbn »

Thank you Chris for an excellent evening. As name indicates it was easy drive but shaved almost all dunes of naghra, it look very easy and simple when chris lead it.

Chris did a good job in choosing tracks and looking after the team.

As part of improvement, to add some points need more communication with sweep. Try different approaching angle to climb the big dunes. This will come with more drives.

All drivers did well. Anish as second lead did well in sometimes if needed in changing the tracks.As part of improvment for other drivers my advice.

Ameen, with new FJ need to control it in certain as i advised during drive.
Raheem, maintaing the gap btw the cars.
Ahamed, did well with xterra, when descenting through a slope need to control it more.

Thanks All. See you untill next time.

Aneeshsunny
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Aneeshsunny »

Thanks Chris for an excellent track, Kudos on such an amazing convoy mentoring.

Thanks Marshal Bishar for the support and guidance.

It was fun & well spend evening - waiting for more drives.

Thanks
Aneesh

abdulrazeem
Advanced
Advanced

Post by abdulrazeem »

It was very big day for me as i was looking towards my first advance drive in sweihan. We had a very nice warmup track to start with and went towards Nagra dune.

Since i started my adventure with AD4x4, i only used to stay at the bottom of the dune and see others drive up the dune , but It was my turn and my first time attempting to climb the dune , thus making it very exciting as well. I didnt make it to the top but at least i was able to make it half way.

Thanks to Chris's awesome lead and the amazing support of Bishar who was explaining us all the important do's and dont's during the whole trip.

I would never forget this day as it will remain close to my heart to have made me do the impossible.

Thanks Everyone for such an amazing day , and i hope to see everyone in future trips.