Saturday Morning Ints with Kayra

All reports about trips and events
Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

Saturday Morning Ints with Kayra

Post by Kayra »

We got together as 6 Jeep Wranglers at the usual Shoaib meeting point at 7:15 am and started the drive in the following order after briefing:

Engin (Lead + 1 passenger)
Ozgur (Second Lead)
Sultan
Mohammad
Emre
Serkan (Sweeper)

We first climbed the big dunes at the entrance and had our first self recovery there made by Ozgur. We then moved to the technical dunes to reach the second high dunes area. During this stage my passenger started getting motion sickness and we took few short breaks.

Before the Super Bowl, we took a proper break under a tree where Advanced drivers also played around in the high dunes. At this place Ozgur had a stuck and was recovered by Emre.

After Super Bowl, my passenger got sick again and I decided to leave the drive lead to Serkan at 9:20 and exited the desert with Emre near the farms around 9:45.

The terrain was horrible with lots of tracks and garbage especially around Super Bowl. The rain that fell during the week has hardened the tire tracks and rattled the cars a lot.

Ozgur performed quite well as the second lead.
Sultan is more than intermediate in my opinion. He handled his car extremely well.
Mohammad didnt have any issues at all as an advance driver.
Thanks to Emre and Serkan for the support and special thanks to Serkan to take the lead from me when my passenger got sick.

See you guys again soon.
Engin
LC71

Sultanbf
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Saturday Morning Ints with Kayra

Post by Sultanbf »

Thanka guys for the lovley trip I really enjoyed it. Thanks Kayra for doing your best to choose best tracks , and for telling I'm more than intermediate 😊 I appreciate it

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by SandSailor »

I was in town for a few days and had this opp to drive with fellow AD4x4 comrades. Great morning fun, thank you gents.

Yes the tracks were spoiled and it did hurt to see all kinds of trash around super bowl, but it felt good to be back on the sand. Great track Engin. Thank you and Serkan as well as all drivers.

Emre 🏜⚓️
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU

KomSer
Marshal
Marshal

Post by KomSer »

Thanks Engin for great day. I really enjoyed your track. You led the convoy perfectly.
I took over the convoy at around 09:30 and finished the drive in Badayer shops around 10:30 am. We changed the convoy order by switching every 10 minutes and everybody found chance to drive in all positions. There was a few second tries but all went good without any problem.
Özgür, Mohammad and Sultan did very well, bravo guys.
Emre, it was nice to see you after long time
Engin thanks again for wonderful day

See you soon at desert

Warm Regards
Serkan Ortac

Ozgur
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Ozgur »

Thanks for everyone for great drive. As I was the lowest level in drive, I can say I had a lot experience in this drive.

Thanks to Engin for his safe lead. All the dunes at start was so bumpy because of earlier days raining we guessed. I can say while moving to Super Bowl, I have enjoyed and learned a lot on the technical areas. I got stuck several times. Thanks to Emre for saving me once.

And later on Serkan leaded to us. We have switched all different locations, it was a good experience as well. Thanks to Serkan for his safe lead and giving us different opportunities!

Looking forward to next adventures !