All reports about trips and events
Waleedaljaberi
Advanced
Advanced

VTC Medium RPM - Intermediate

Post by Waleedaljaberi »

VTC Medium RPM trip
Intermediate

The trip had 11 registered drivers, however 4 drivers canceled last minute and 1 driver didn’t even show up!

Last minute cancellation does make the trip leader confuse and sometimes it can cancel the whole trip without warning, SO PLEASE ONLY REGISTER IF YOU ARE 95% SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO JOIN.

Drivers
1- Waleed Leader
2- Bashar 2nd
3- Pascal
4- Lucas
5- Jens
6- Mikkle sweep

All drivers came on time and they were ready to go by 7am, I was able to make it to them at 7:05am because I was camping somewhere different.

We did practice lots of side slops and drivers did great, we had drivers that filet motion sickness during the trip so we had to take a couple of breaks.

We had one pop out but it was fixed easily.

Thanks Expert Mikkel for watching the back of the convey and you gave a good support.

See you all soon guys
Regards
Waleed ALJABERI

Advance Leads (17)
Intermediate Leads (6)

Redbeard
Explorer
Explorer

Re: VTC Medium RPM - Intermediate

Post by Redbeard »

Excellent track Waleed, Al Faya is a mixed area - some good, some not so good, but you definitely showed us some of the best tracks to be had in this area. Also you took the time during breaks to talk to the drivers about driving techniques, and made suggestions based on what you had observed during the trip.

Very much enjoyed, and good job to all the drivers - everyone was following instructions and driving safely.

Watching the pop-out fix today was like watching an F1 pit crew. It was over so fast I barely saw it.