Newbie adventure Anit convoy

All reports about trips and events
JustAhmedo
Marshal
Marshal

Newbie adventure Anit convoy

Post by JustAhmedo »

First of all, I would like to thank Marshals Bishar and Thomas and expert Reji for offering their support.

The weather was nice, we all met at AlFaya deflation point and split the convoy into two groups with Marshal Bishar.

My Anit convoy was:
Ahmed lead - Xterra
Imam Second lead - trailblazer
Khalid - Nissan patrol
DarulAman - LC 200
Abhay - FJ
Lebret - Jeep
Alex - Jeep
Nguyen sweeper - Pajero
Marshal Thomas floating support - Nissan Patrol

We had detailed briefing at the beginning explaining all the required points needed for Anits.
We started moving and warming up with some straight crests until we had our first break. We then had another briefing regarding straight cresting then continued our trip and everyone showed great improvement.
We decided to extend the trip a bit longer and we had a long coffee break and explained the equipments we need to carry with us. We then continued to play while heading back.
We had few second tries which was supervised by Marshal Thomas and We had two stucks in which all members learnt the recovery process.

All members did really good and improved a lot along the trip.
Thanks everyone for joining the trip and special Thanks to Marshal Thomas for your presence and support.

Hope to see you all soon,
Ahmed.
You can shake the desert sand from my shoes, but not from my soul

Just Ahmedo

Mytommi
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Newbie adventure Anit convoy

Post by Mytommi »

Thank you Ahmed for this relaxing but interesting morning drive. We had a very good time in a pleasant weather and all drivers preformed very well. There was a lot to learn from the comprehensive lessons Ahmed provided in his calm an cool manner. Was a great pleasure to support.