Marshals treat in Liwa

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Marshals treat in Liwa

Post by Bulldozer »

hi sorry for the late report just recovering 3 days and 1/2 trip, we met in Muzaira ADNOC for Final refuel and shopping, heading to Moreb dune area (change of plan starting point), after deflation we went into exploration and some warm exerciseS for deep Liwa next 2 days, tried my JK with the small bowls, slip faces and some high dunes climbing, closer to the sunset we set our camp away from Moreb to reduce the noise which we couldn't success, avery nice delicious BBQ grill by our Chef Mostafa, as we couldnt reduce the noise we decide to join the crowds to watch the drifting and tyre burning competition, heading back to camp for good sleep.
Diesel coffee served to wake us in the morning, followed by amazing liver breakfast prepared by Ahmad and Raul (i couldnt believe we can eat anything till next day after that), repacking and with new joiners for 2nd day, we hit the dunes in a big circle to reach saudi borders thing couple of pics, moved back to Buggy dune we had some time watching watching the huge Mavericks climbing that dune on back wheels only, at sunset we set our camp in close by area, where our amazing Chef Tariq set an new era of sajieh in Liwa, honestly most of s didnt believe that we will finish it, proud to say we did finish that huge amount of meat, with special salad very special topping home prepared by him WOOOOW.
after chitchat and watching the milky way in the clear sky full of stars, we went for very deep sleep without any noise just the lovely Liwa empty quarter silence.
Diesel coffee served in the morning to have good starter, we tried to have breakfast but after Sajieh for me i couldnt think of food, after repacking we start a 1/2 day trip heading to Moreb for exit and play in the dunes on the way, Ahmad took the lead with Bomolin support, as i had to stay with Mood and Raul to pull Mostafa car due to some technical issues.
Mood lovely to ride with you again after long time, u killed us with yr buggy (going everywhere), thanks for the hospitality and support with Abu Saif.
Mostafa thanks for all the support specially the BBQ, wish your car quick recovery.
Ahmad i never imaging to have lamb liver breakfast but u made it, thank you for the support
Raul Thank you for the support, very good solo driving with no power at all, yr air jack did very good job.
Bomolin thanks for the support man and special thanks for the bread hehehehe.
Tariq the smiles on the faces of all of us who couldnt stop eating is a better appreciation & statement for how delicious is the sajieh and salad, which exceeds all the expectations, thank you for the support.
Some nice words from our Saudi guests, Thank AD4x4 for hospitality, professionalism in handling everything and anything under all circumstances, they learn alot form us with promise to come again and again, Liwa is different and become exceptional by AD4x4 family.

:ty: :ty: :ty:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Bomolin
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Marshals treat in Liwa

Post by Bomolin »

Thank you Bulldozer for organizing this trip. It is been quite some time since last time in Liwa; hope not to be the last of the season. Thank you everyone, Raul, Tareq, Moustafa, Ahmed, and mood for such a great weekend and looking forward for more drives with you
"The Dolphin V2" JKU17
OIIIO
Jeep Jeep!

JustAhmedo
Marshal
Marshal

Post by JustAhmedo »

Thanks chief for organizing such a lovely trip. It was good to be back to liwa with great company.
Thanks to Mostafa and Tareq for the great dinner and to Bomolin, Raul, the guests and was a pleasure meeting Mood.
Cant wait for the next one.

Liwa is Different
You can shake the desert sand from my shoes, but not from my soul

Just Ahmedo

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Post by MustafaHabash »

Thanks Chief for organizing this lovely trip. Always a pleasure riding with you. We had a blast since the moment we touched the sand till we had the unfortunate incident. Many thank to Chefs Ahmad and Tareq for keeping our bellies warm.

See you soon on the sand.

Mustafa
Black Mamba