Marshal

Nahil advance 29/12/22

Post by Mytommi »

Convoy
***** Mytommi
**** Shiroy
*** Abulrazeem
*** Noob2020

We met all about half hour before the set time at the meeting point and went directly down the gatch road to the entry point where we deflated and had trip & safety briefing.

Expert Roy was leading the convoy from the beginning to the end with me supporting and overseeing from the back.

This time we focused on exploring the crests of the area to the left of the gatch road (East). The weather was rather cool and partly overcast. The sand condition was dry on surface but wet sand for the following 4-5 cm.

We finished our trip just before sunset.

Roy did an excellent job leading the convoy. We had one stuck on a crest and a number of second tries. Abdulrazeem and Artur showed good control of their cars and managed the terrain and sand condition very well.

It was a very pleasant trip with good company and a lot of cresting.
Thanks all for joining and supporting the trip and see you soon again in the sand.

Thomas

shiroy
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Nahil advance 29/12/22

Post by shiroy »

Thank You Thomas for organizing this mid week trip and for giving me the opportunity to lead the whole trip. Look forward to driving more with you in the sand.

Noob2020
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Nahil advance 29/12/22

Post by Noob2020 »

Last trip of the year for me. Nice dunes, good weather and even better company - what else needed to enjoy the day. See you all again!
Future marshal :hiii: