Dxb Newbie Touching Intermediate

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Newbie Touching Intermediate

Post by MustafaHabash »

We had 12 members registering for today’s trip, so we allocated the members to two convoys; one lead by myself, and the other lead by Chief having the more experienced drivers with him.

My convoy consisted of 7 drivers:
1. Mustafa
2. Hiba 2nd lead
3. Indra
4. Kate
5. Ashish
6. Mohamad Sweeper
7. Peter floating support

As the trip’s title implied, the track was supposed to be challenging, interesting, and pushing the drivers beyond their limits, and this is exactly what we have done.

We practiced lots of side sloping, technical straight cresting, small bowls entry/exit, and last but not least, which was the spiciest part of the day, a night drive heading back.

Despite the very few recoveries and 2nd tries, everyone did great.

Hiba, you showed great capabilities and potential. You have completed your 2nd lead task flawlessly. Keep going

Indra, huge progress since last time we drove together. Keep it up

Kate, excellent driving today. Please come more often

Ashish, great job for a 2nd timer. Keep it up bro

Mohamad and Peter, you guys controlled the convoy excellently and ensured safety and guidance throughout the trip.

Till next time guys,

Mustafa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Black Mamba

Kambris
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Dxb Newbie Touching Intermediate

Post by Kambris »

Loved the drive. Fun crowd and fantastic lead from Mustafa . Looking forward for more

HD1991
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by HD1991 »

It was a nice fun and smooth drive , great tips and guidance from Mustafa along the way to tackle side slopes and crests.
Looking forward to my next drive with the club

Jock63
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jock63 »

Another excellent drive and fantastic learning experience. Everyone did really well and there were noticeable improvements by everyone.

Some great opportunities to see the big boys play at some of the big bowls and a beautiful view of the sunset.

Well done everyone and another great drive Mustafa. Thanks again

Ashishbhupal
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Ashishbhupal »

My 2nd drive with the club and yet another exhilarating drive lead by Mustafa with amazing support and guidance from sweeper Mohamad and perfect guidance from the free roller Peter.

Amazing technical drive allowing us to learn more and up our skill set to drive in the desert.

Can't wait for the next one!!!

basudxb
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by basudxb »

This was one of the nicer drives I have been on. Inspite of a tougher track, trying new things and going a little faster it was a great day spent. Great lead Mustafa, thanks for the tips Peter and thanks for winching me out Mohammed !
Look forward to driving with the group soon.