Dxb Intermediate 101

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Intermediate 101

Post by MustafaHabash »

So this was planned to be an intermediate 101, suitable for members recently upgraded to intermediate and members from higher levels wishing to join an easy going trip.

However, the members who registered for the trip were all advance, and therefore the track had a very advance nature.

The start, as usual, was very bumpy due to the spoiled tracks, but soon enough we found our area with high dunes and relatively fresh sands. The track had a very interesting mix of technical, speed, switching and double switching etc .. i personally had a lot of fun and pretty much satisfied with this drive being my comeback.

All of the members did really; from Peter being my 2nd lead, followed by Dharmendra, Omar (welcome back man), and Ibrahim sweeping the convoy.

Many thanks to everyone who joined and for the support team ensuring the convoy’s flow.

See you next time guys.

Mustafa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Black Mamba

Hammerhead
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Dxb Intermediate 101

Post by Hammerhead »

As Mostafa mentioned, great to be back after some time off, weather was great, glad to see some familiar faces, drive had some pretty nice switches and technical parts which required control, fast reactions and knowledge of ur car, a good start to scratch off the rust and get back on track !
Omar Ali
+971526711164
FJ Cruiser

mihir6066
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Dxb Intermediate 101

Post by mihir6066 »

Thank you Mustafa, it was my first advance drive and very informative. Tracks was very nice also lot of learning as usual 👍