Dxb Bulldozer Newbie

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Bulldozer Newbie

Post by MustafaHabash »

It was a special trip this weekend with our brother and club’s youngest Marshal, Hadi, visiting from London. Hence, quattro team was complete with Marshal Ahmed and Marshal Raul visiting from AD.

With few cancellations and last minute no shows, the participating members were more or less on time. We had a detailed briefing on what’s going to happen during the trip and the driving techniques, with the rest of Marshals adding their comments; and we took off.

We had lots of new members and ones who were having their 2nd trip with the club, so we started off really easy trying to pick up the pace and finding smooth sand to drive as the tracks were too spoiled.

With very few 2nd tries and couple of recoveries, the team found its rhythm sailing through badayer dunes.

By around 5:00pm the convoy was by the shops with big beautiful smiles all over the place.

Welcome to the joiners, many thanks to Ashish for 2nd leading the convoy and Ilya sweeping it. And special thanks to my brothers Marshals Raul, Ahmed, and Hadi for the excellent support and stunning weekend.

Ashish; 2nd lead
John
Alex
Abdul Aziz
Hamdan
Bassam
Harisson
Ilya sweeper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Black Mamba

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Re: Dxb Bulldozer Newbie

Post by Bulldozer »

Thank you for coming and joining our family, heard it was very nice drive, hope u experience exactly what we talk about in Briefing.
kind reminder for members once you cancel or coming late inform trip leader about it, dont keep others waiting for you too long.
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Ashishbhupal
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Ashishbhupal »

What a fantastic drive!!! Loved everything about it! As always Mustafa was amazing in setting the track and guiding us through the desert and of course the support from all the marshals is spectacular. Looking forward to exploring new areas of the region.

JustAhmedo
Marshal
Marshal

Post by JustAhmedo »

It was a lovely afternoon and an amazing bbq at night.
Thanks mustafa for the lovely track taking everyone one in and out safely.
Everyone drove really well and hope to see you all in the future trips

Ahmed.
You can shake the desert sand from my shoes, but not from my soul

Just Ahmedo

Hadi77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Hadi77 »

The perfect weekend, thank you Quattro, and thank you Mustafa for taking the lead on this one. Was a beautiful trip and good to see new faces in the club.

See you on the weekend.
Hadz
‘If you don’t have the mentality to learn every time you step foot into the desert, it could become a dangerous place’ - Hadz

YOUNGEST MARSHAL IN AD4x4

Hadz

Bassamoreo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Bassamoreo »

First time off-roading.

The guidance & encouragement from the team gave me confidence to tackle, for my level, what seemed to be impossible dunes. Knowing that sweepers got my back if I get stuck in the sand. The marshals were super supportive and patient and never hesitated to share their knowledge.

The barbecue at the end was the icing on the cake, thank you Mustafa, Ahmad , Hadi, Raoul for the professionally organized trip. Looking forward for upcoming trips.

P.S RAOUL makes the best Sage Tea-

hamdanxf
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by hamdanxf »

It was an amazing experience and the team was very informative and helpful.

Big thanks to the marshalls for this amazing efforts.

Hamdan