DXB - Cresting with the War machine in Badayer

All reports about trips and events
shiroy
Marshal
Marshal

DXB - Cresting with the War machine in Badayer

Post by shiroy »

In the morning I was requested to prepone the drive to start at 230 PM instead of 3PM and finish half an hour earlier as well. So I contacted all members who were happy to start at 230 and finish at 530 pm instead of 6pm. We meet at the deflation point where we has a detailed briefing and convoy order was set as below:

Roy - FJ - Lead
Jalal - Jeep - Second Lead
Rick - Jeep
Eyad - LC200 - Sweeper

Marshal Mustafa - Jeep - Out of Convoy

We started the drive in Badayer by approx 3 Pm. There weren't too many people there at that time of the day when we started and we headed out towards some larger size dunes towards the right side of Iftar bowl. There was a fair amount of cresting and everyone was driving well. We then headed to Iftar bowl and played around over there for a bit before heading back to Badayer.

As we were re-approaching Badayer shops around 0520 PM there were heaps of cars filled with tourist. It felt like it was a new downtown Dubai spot filled with all the tourists. During the drive there were a few second attempts but no recoveries.

We exited back to the Badayer shops at 530pm. Everyone drove really well.

Thank you Marshal Mustafa for coming and being my supporting Marshal.

Look forward to seeing you all in the sand next time

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB - Cresting with the War machine in Badayer

Post by MustafaHabash »

Beautifully chosen track Shiroy. Huge improvement since last time I followed your tracks in Sweihan. Well done my friend, keep it up.

Always a pleasure driving with Abou Saif.

Lovely meeting our veteran Eyad.

Till next time folks.

Mustafa
Black Mamba