Intermediate Snake Track

All reports about trips and events
Hadi77
Marshal
Marshal

Intermediate Snake Track

Post by Hadi77 »

A beautiful afternoon trip today accompanied by Chief Marshal Khaiwi & Marshal Raul.

Convoy order:
Lead: Hadi
Second Lead: Reji
Drivers:
Bassam
Michael
Pierre
Vipin
Sweeper: Raul, Chief Khaiwi

No Show: AbdulRahoof

Today I decided to take a beautiful track I learnt from The Chief 4 years ago, Sweihan to Al Ain Airport. The perfect balance of big dunes to the small technicals.

We started off with sloping the big dunes near gate 12 to check everyone’s levels and comfortability with their cars. Everyone managed to do well with no second tries giving me the green light to step it up. We had a few breaks in the drive to check if everyone was managing as it was a long drive.

Pierre’s Pajero had a radiator leak mid trip and Marshal Raul helped him take the car out with an easy track.

Overall a smooth intermediate trip with minimal 2nd tries and 1 stuck which was myself. Thank you Reji for the pull.

We ended the trip by playing near the old lady dunes and meeting up with the other convoy doing their advanced recovery. Thank you to all who joined and I’ll see you when I see you.

Hadz.
‘If you don’t have the mentality to learn every time you step foot into the desert, it could become a dangerous place’ - Hadz

YOUNGEST MARSHAL IN AD4x4

Hadz

Bassamoreo
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Intermediate Snake Track

Post by Bassamoreo »

Thans you Hadz for the wonderful trip. I had the opportunity to push my car like never before. This gave me the chance to learn how to control my vehicle at such level & experiment between 4H & 4L driving modes. The track was wonderful and the company was sweet.

Thank you Reji for your insights and thank you to the wonderful support team and crew members.

Looking forward to hitting the dunes soon.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Thank you Hadi for the nice track with proper intermediate driving level. This is one of my preferred classic routes.
Thank you Reji and all members who joined the trip, good driving indeed.

Looking forward to seeing you in coming trips.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

kyou
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by kyou »

Thank you Hadi, for this discovery, unfortunately I did not manage to finish this famous snake trail but I hope to have the opportunity to do it again later 💪🏼
A huge thank you to Marshall Raul for bringing me back to the safe zone.
Thanks to the other participants for their good vibes and support.
See you soon.

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

Another wonderful drive with the young Hadi. The track was excellent. All drivers did well. They have good control on their vehicle. Thanks chief and Roul for your presence, always it a pleasure to drive you.