Dxb Ride and Slide

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Ride and Slide

Post by MustafaHabash »

Due to the extremely hot weather and our insistence to continue driving in summer, we started this trip by 6:15am. The weather then was bearable. We side sloped all the area’s high dunes with occasional cresting as the confidence level picked up. We had a handful of second tries and couple of recoveries. All went perfectly well. Our target for the day was to reach the treehouse for an icecold 🍉 and be back at the shops by 9:30am, which is exactly what happened.

I was very impressed with the progress level the team had. Yazeed has always been an excellent driver and ready for next level.

Bassam, with his car’s limited capacity, proved us all wrong and kept up with chosen track. Despite the occasional second tries he had, we managed to guide on how to correct the approach angle upon take off to avoid bumps that will slow him down. Apart from that, his decisions were mature and decisive.

Ashish, very good sweeper role yesterday. We still have few things to be fixed here and there in regards to that but all in all you have done great. Needless to speak much about your skills as they are evidently improving.

Thank you team for a wonderful morning.

Looking forward to the next one.

Mustafa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Black Mamba

Yazeedhaimoni
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Dxb Ride and Slide

Post by Yazeedhaimoni »

Thanks Mustafa for the great track as usual well done.

Many more to come

Bassamoreo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Bassamoreo »

More than 24 hours later and the track is still playing back in my mind 🤣 - it was really amazing.

Thank you Mustafa for guiding me in conquering the dunes. I really appreciate your never-give-up attitude and patience in my 2nd tries and taking it upon you that I achieve the obstacle’s objective despite the hot weather.

🖖🏾

Ashishbhupal
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Ashishbhupal »

Thanks Mustafa for the amazing track. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Excited to have acquired new skills and looking forward to improving.

Also you ruined the opportunity of bronco recovering jeep video lol. 🤣🤣🤣

Great company great driving and amazing watermelon. Thanks to all!