DXB Heat Warriors follow RED

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

DXB Heat Warriors follow RED

Post by Bulldozer »

Hi after deep to the small details briefing, convoy set to go, with my 2nd lead Rajesh followed by Safwan looked after by our youngest Marshal Hadi.
warm up in the play ground next to 2nd Dec, which used for heavy practice for straight cresting and technical driving, the sand was tricky by all means, after the Technical we head towards Pink Rocks for the nice big slip face to practice side sloping, continue to other side of the Pink Rocks more technical with spices. which results in couple stucks and second try.
Coffee break with Diesel to Boost up our members who were doing an excellent job, with time close to Sunset we head to the overpass Badayer to meet Mostafa group.

Rajesh Safwan thank you for joining did very well new area with so much of technical, hope you like it and lean something today.
Hadz thanks alot for the support and advises to our members.

C U soon on the sand guys to have more fun, looking for yr pics and videos
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Hadi77
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB Heat Warriors follow RED

Post by Hadi77 »

Was a pleasure to join you Chief. Thank you for having me, it reminded me of the days I was a newbie and used to drive to Dubai every weekend to join your drives.

Rajesh and Safwan drove exceptionally well. Rajesh, good 2nd lead and Safwan, thank you for looking after the recoveries.

Hope you guys learnt new skills you can apply to future drives.
‘If you don’t have the mentality to learn every time you step foot into the desert, it could become a dangerous place’ - Hadz

YOUNGEST MARSHAL IN AD4x4

Hadz

rajeshas74
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by rajeshas74 »

Thanks you Chief, Again, another super drive. Impossible ones are getting possible with your teachings and confidence on us.

Thanks everyone for replacing the tire. Another learning while maneuvering through rocks on the way.

Looking for more 🙏👍🙏🫡

Mehamood92
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Mehamood92 »

One of the best trip I had with the club so far.

Thank you Chief for your great support and guidance. Your tips will be really helpful for my future trips.
The way you handle the Jeep is awesome. My adrenaline rush was so high when we drove through pink rocks.
Really excited to join next your next trips.

Hadi Bro, Thank you for encouraging me to do the recoveries and your advice really helpful for me to do better in sands. Looking forward to see you in next trips.

Nice to meet you and your family Rajesh. See you soon on next trips.
Palakkadan_Jeeper