Early Risers - INT - FT. ZuZu

Post by Hadi77 »

Drivers:
Maher (Expert)
James (Expert)
Rob (Expert)
Farhan (Advance)
Bassam (Advance)

The experts took the leads for todays drive switching rolls between lead, 2nd lead, and sweep over time. Excellent leads and supports by our experts. Well chosen tracks, good communication and understanding of the convoy. Enjoyed following your tracks Maher, James, and Rob

Well done Bassam and Farhan for applying your previous skills today and taking 2nd, 3rd, 4th tries to practice what you wanted. Was a very eventful trip…

On exit, I had 2 ripped tires due to a hidden metal pipe on the slope of a dune. It wasn’t visible and both my right side tires went over it. With the aid of Bassams spare tyre, and my spare tyre, we managed to switch around the tyres for me to drive the car home. Thank you for the support guys, we got the job done quick in this heat. Lots of lessons learnt today, on to the next. See you on the sand soon!
‘If you don’t have the mentality to learn every time you step foot into the desert, it could become a dangerous place’ - Hadz

YOUNGEST MARSHAL IN AD4x4

Hadz

Bassamoreo
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Early Risers - INT - FT. ZuZu

Post by Bassamoreo »

Thank you Hadi for organizing the wonderful trip.

The change of leads during the single drive made me more aware of the different driving styles. I’ve enjoyed all of them, the fast and the technical.

The 2nd+ tries were a good opportunity for me to learn more about approach angles & momentum.

Thank you Maher, James, and Rob for the tracks taken. The confidence in leading & communicating is well evident.

Changing tires made me realize that I need to catch up on my strength training 💪🏾

Looking forward to the next one.

Mr Magoo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mr Magoo »

A very good drive with great team of drivers.

Farhan and Bassam, you both did really well today with good decision making. I’ve had the pleasure of driving with you both previously and I can see your experience and confidence growing. Excellent, keep it up.

Great team work by all in assisting in getting Hadi’s two wheels swapped out. It may be unusual to have two slashed tyres in one go but to have two jimmy’s on the same trip providing two spares was a blessing.

Looking forward to driving with you all again soon.

Rob (aka Mr Magoo)

kane
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kane »

A great company today with lots to learn from experts Maher, James and Rob.
Also thank you Hadi for keeping a watchful eye.
Looking forward to more drives.

Mhamidi001
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mhamidi001 »

Thank you Hadi for the support and guidance.
Indeed a lovely trip.
It was great to share the lead with James and Rob.
It was lovely meeting Farhan again and getting to meet Bassam for the first time.
Nice creativity and team work by all in solving Hadi's car tire situation.

Looking forward to meet you all on the sand again.

jamestaylor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jamestaylor »

Thanks everyone and especially Hadi for organising the trip and letting the experts rotate the lead. It was an eventful morning, but an enjoyable one. Very unfortunate to hit that metal spike in the ground, definitely an area to avoid in the future!

Well done to Farhan and Bassam, you drove very well! I hope to see everyone again in the sand soon..

Jamie