Dxb Advance with Black Mamba

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Advance with Black Mamba

Post by MustafaHabash »

So today we were supposed to have an easy advance trip considering the extremely hot weather. Yet, Black Mama felt that she’ll be left behind for the coming 3 weeks as i am going on vacation and started off the track completely opposite to easy to blow off the steam before getting parked for a decent period of time. Still, we escalated the track gradually but we had a very fast one, technical at times when required, and performed all kinds of switches; from high dunes to double, triple, and quadruple switched and many more.

Unfortunately towards the end of our trip i felt that my car coolant temp isnt where i want it to be so we decided to call it a day after everyone had their sufficient adrenaline kick, and we proceeded to the shops at around 6:30.

Members joining the trip:
1. Mustafa
2. Dharmendra 2nd lead: evident improvement since last. Keep it up buddy
3. Vaughan; always a pleasure seeing and driving together. Thank you for coming all the way from the capital to drive with us.

See you in few weeks folks.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

mihir6066
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Dxb Advance with Black Mamba

Post by mihir6066 »

Thank you Mustafa for wonderful trip, tracks were too nice and at some points sand was soft too. I always enjoy to drive with you. Have a nice vacation, see you soon again.

@Vaughan, it was very nice to drive with you, thanks for your support, see you soon again.

VGSears
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Dxb Advance with Black Mamba

Post by VGSears »

Thank you Mustafa. Great drive and a good welcome back to the dunes for me as I returned from 1 month in South Africa.

The weather was hot so tested all equipment as we went. Loved the technicality and speed. Thanks for a great drive.

Dharmendra it was good to meet you and drive with you. Hope to see on upcoming drives.