Newbie with War Machine

All reports about trips and events
shiroy
Marshal
Marshal

Newbie with War Machine

Post by shiroy »

We all met at the Al Faya meeting point at 330PM. We had only one no show. Briefing was done by Hadeel and myself. Convoy order was as follows.

**** Shiroy - FJ - Part Lead & second lead
***** Hadeel - Jeep - 2nd lead and part lead
* Gagan - Wrangler
* Sunaif - Prado
** Rahul - Prado - Sweeper
**** Reji - FJ - Super Sweeper

Hadeel started the drive with a short lead starting at Al Faya deflation point. I then took over and led us in the direction towards Khatim Water tank. As everyone was driving well we increased the level a little while at the same time keeping it easy for all the newbies. Along the way we took multiple breaks. It would have been an advance level paradise with virtually all untouched clean sharp dune crests. This made straight cresting for the newbie a little more difficult. Hadeel got stuck 3 times due to the long wheel base (or unless its a jeep thing :lol: ) and was recovered by others in the group in turns. There were no other stucks or recoveries. Towards the end Hadeel took back the lead and led us all out at Khatim Water tank at 6:40 PM. The weather was great. Not too hot with a nice warm breeze.

Everyone drove very well. Hope you'll had as much fun as I did in the sand. Special Thank you to Hadeel for posting this trip and making this trip possible. Until next time Adios!! :bye2:

Gagan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Newbie with War Machine

Post by Gagan »

It was amazing drive and track. It was a great learning experience and enjoyed alot. Thanks for leading us and organising this trip Marshal Hadeel and Shiroy ...Reji for the support and Rahul for the pictures as always. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.