DXB BADAYER INTERMEDIATE WARRIORS

All reports about trips and events
tyacoub
Marshal
Marshal

DXB BADAYER INTERMEDIATE WARRIORS

Post by tyacoub »

DXB Badayer Intermediate warriors.

Today was a special day with Mr Dharmendra and Mr Chinmay. The trip started on time as planned after a short briefing from Badayer shops area towards the Super Bowl. My second lead was Dharmendra with his amazing Extira (after the modifications). As always, my trips won't be amazing without you and your support.

The third car was Chinamay, as it was only his second intermediate trip, but he really surprised me with his amazing driving skills.

The radio has been used three to four times, which means everyone was focusing on the track awaiting for the second surprise.

The only missing thing from the trip was Bulldozer hope you don't miss the next trip.

Thanks a ton

mihir6066
Advanced
Advanced

Re: DXB BADAYER INTERMEDIATE WARRIORS

Post by mihir6066 »

Well done Tareq, it’s always amazing to be with you.
Nice and smooth tracks as always.

Chinmay, excellent drive despite stock suspension.

As Tareq says, missed diesel 🍵.

chinmay20002
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: DXB BADAYER INTERMEDIATE WARRIORS

Post by chinmay20002 »

Brother Tareq,

Thank you for such a memorable drive. Really appreciate the way you increased the level of the drive as we kept passing through various obstacles and checking on me and boosting my confidence. It was a pleasure to be part of the short but fruitful convoy and to have spent the weekend so well.
Looking forward for great drives ahead as the season and my intermediate experience has just begun.
Also I would like to mention brother Dharmendra's contribution, by sharing his Xterra expertise which helped me understand my Xterra better and discover it's true capabilities.

Thank you again for having confidence in me and teaching me the tricks of the trade in the safest manner.

Cheers!