Dxb Dune Surfing

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Dune Surfing

Post by MustafaHabash »

We all met by the shops at 7:00am. With the temperatures dropping we had the luxury of starting relatively later than we used to during summer. We started off nice and easy intending to warm up, yet that didnt keep me from getting stuck, and thanks to Ibrahim, he performed a decent winch out recovery. As the chemistry and momentum started building up, we increased the pace and managed to find an Ok track somehow away from the area that was obviously bombarded by convoys for the past couple of days. Still though, we reached the high dunes and found ourselves switching our way to an area just a bit before iftar bowl where Alaa Rabah took over the lead and showed us a bespoke track. Reaching Super bowl, we had a technical issue with one of the cars, therefore we took the gatch out to the shops.

The day had 3 unusual recoveries. All professionally handled, thanks to Kayo, Ibrahim, and myself.

1. Mustafa Lead
2. Ibrahim my all time 2nd lead
3. Alaa; Partial lead. Amazing tracks bro we should do this more often
4. Renauld. Amazing driving today. Huge improvement
5. Kayo. Sweeper. Always a pleasure having you around man

See you soon guys.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

Alaa88
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Dxb Dune Surfing

Post by Alaa88 »

Thanks Mustafa for the nice track and drive today, and looking forward for more and more drives together

amins23
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Dxb Dune Surfing

Post by amins23 »

This was one of my favorite trips for the season so far. It shows how despite being in the same area, every drive is very unique. With the high level of drivers today, Mustafa focused on shaving lots of dunes which was superbly fun. Thanks Mustafa for a great time and thanks Alaa for leading bits of it too.
-ibrahim