DXB Pink Dust Drive with Jeepzilla - Intermediates

All reports about trips and events
Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

DXB Pink Dust Drive with Jeepzilla - Intermediates

Post by Kayra »

We met at the badayer interchange at 2:30 pm for the Pink Dust Drive in cooperation with Jeepzilla. My intermediate convoy started driving at 3pm the following convoy border.

Engin (lead)
Dharmendra (second lead)
Maz
Eran
Abdul Rahoof
Bobin (sweeeper)
Sinan (floating support)

After a short drive in the technical area, we started playing around in the high dunes and did lots of side sloping. Our two explorer supports Bobin and Sinan were wonderful in helping the fellow drivers.

Dharmendra also did very well as my second lead. After playing on the outskirts of the gravity bowl, we head to Iftar bowl. The tracks climbing up to Iftar bowl were badly ruined. The tracks were so bad that it was impossible to climb from the right side. Proper climb was only possible from the left side for me with my new car. Must have been due to excessive shaking unfortunately Maz lost his number plate at the iftar bowl. We left there a little bit after 5:00pm heading back to badayer Shops.

Around 5:30 we took short break to watch the sunset, and we finished all together at badayer shops at 6 o’clock.

Overall it was a very pleasant drive for me with good company and very talented drivers. Once again thanks to the support team Bobin, Sinan, and Dharmendra. Also thanks to the Intermediate drivers for their great effort. I hope to drive with you again soon.

Best,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Engin
LC71