Dxb Pink Dust Drive Newbie Convoy 1

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Pink Dust Drive Newbie Convoy 1

Post by MustafaHabash »

It was a very beautiful occasion that brought us all together today. Hopefully no woman may face this wicked disease.

After everyone having their tires deflated and flags up more or less on time, we had one common briefing welcoming the new members to the club introducing its history.

Post that, members were allocated each to their convoys; Intermediate with Marshal Engin, Newbie with myself, and another with Marshal Daiana.

We started off nice and easy testing the waters and evoking the skills the members had. I was very impressed to be honest especially with the new members who recently started driving with us and the member whom today was his first desert experience; Pavel.

With confidence rising, so did our pace. We chose a track that had a mix of technical, straight cresting, as well as speed and side slopes. Members did extremely well with all fairness. We did have a recovery though that was handled beautifully by Iyad.

Touching super bowl area, we started heading towards the shops but we had to stop to sunset in a nice clearing where drivers and passengers stretched their legs and enjoyed a nice cold watermelon.

With that done, we arrived by the shops at around 6:30pm.

Thanks a lot to the stellar support team i had today. Marie, Ibrahim and Emre you were great.

Mustafa
Marie 2nd lead
Iyad
Riskallaha
Mohamad Ayoub
Mohamad Baher
Ahmad Mahmoud
Pavel
Ibrahim Sweeper
Emre floating support

See you next weekend everyone.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

Ahmedrouk
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Dxb Pink Dust Drive Newbie Convoy 1

Post by Ahmedrouk »

It was a great drive, thank you Moustafa and all the team , see u on sand

Pavel_Reksov

Post by Pavel_Reksov »

Thank you for instructions and explaining.
It was my first drive and all passed good!

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by SandSailor »

Always a pleasure to be on the sand with the AD4x4 family, especially so for a great cause.

Special congrats to Pavel, amazing first ride…
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU

Rizkallah
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Rizkallah »

Thanks guys for this trip. Again and at the risk of repeating myself, impressive technical skills and tempo combined with high safety awareness of the club members and marshals.