Intermediate ++ with Mustafa

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Intermediate ++ with Mustafa

Post by MustafaHabash »

Today was a very weird one. I missed couple of petrol stations on my way to the meeting point aiming to fill up my car at the last ENOC before the shops. Yet, i ran out of fuel and the jeep switched off just 3km away from the petrol station. A gentleman that i stopped on the way agreed to tow me there and the day was saved.

Reaching the shops and giving the team their briefing, we started our trip warming up on the dunes by the shops. Lots of second tries there and a recovery, we dropped the level down a notch so that all members pick up their game. With that done, and the confidence building up, we introduced the basics of side cresting where everyone got the hang of after few second tries. On the way to the big bowls, iftar and super, the throttle light came up on my jeep and the team was extremely helpful helping me clean the air intake which was loose somewhere. We played for about two hour from then reaching the big dunes post super bowl, where we started heading back. Just 5 mins before reaching the shops, my jeep’s battery decided to give up on me, yet we still managed to start it by activating it while it is in motion with the guys giving me a slight push.

Everyone did well today with a very big room for improvement.

1. Mustafa
2. Mazen 2nd lead. Great driving bro keep it up
3. Moh’d Baher
4. Olek
5. Eran
6. Sachin
7. Andrei Sweeper. Excellent work today brother thanks for the efforts

See you on the next one guys.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

mbaher
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Intermediate ++ with Mustafa

Post by mbaher »

Amazing but challenging track.. learned a lot today without missing the fun.. thanks Mustafa, Andrei and everyone.

Maz
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Maz »

Always an adventure with you, Mustafa! I have to thank you for pushing my driving and overall knowledge with all the highs and lows we faced. They say a man is one with his car and today your strengths where shown in both 💪!

See you next week nchalla!

dreamerEtS
Advanced
Advanced

Post by dreamerEtS »

had a great ride, looking forward to the next adventures :)

Sachsur
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Sachsur »

My first intermediate trip and first ride of the season. What a way to start?. It took a bit of time for me to build the confidence. Several second tries. But with support of the whole team I managed keep up with the team. Thanks to Andrew for excellent support. And no words for the lead of Mustafa. It was really an adventure. Looking forward to the next one.