Advance in Sweihan

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Advance in Sweihan

Post by MustafaHabash »

We had an amazing bbq and camping last next after our advance 101. The weather was spectacular and the company was magnificent.

After a good night sleep, the team met Marshal Ahmad, Hadi, and myself at the camp site. A detailed briefing was done by Mikel who was my 2nd lead for the trip, and a general one was done by myself before starting.

We commenced the trip raiding the medium dunes next to the bbq spot. Which was the most fun part in my opinion as nothing feels like cutting fresh crests for breakfast. Finishing that area after having couple of recoveries for myself and others we crossed the gatch towards the higher dunes where we also had lots of fun switching them and flowing our way to Nagra where we had a try, a delicious breakfast, and a lengthy chatter.

After the long break, Andrei lead us back to safety on a nice chill track. Excellent work bro.

Thank you everyone for joining the trip. Had lots of fun indeed and looking forward to the next one.
1. Mustafa
2. Mikel; 2nd lead
3. Andrei; part lead
4. Artur
5. Suryaveer
7. Marshal Ahmad floating support
8. Marshal Hadi floating support
Black Mamba

Noob2020
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Advance in Sweihan

Post by Noob2020 »

Thank you, Mustafa, for organizing this trip and leading us. I Enjoyed the trip very much, speed was good and I liked our track. Also, everyone else, thanks for a great company and to marshals special thanks for keeping eye on us. :) looking forward to meet all of you in the desert again.
Future marshal :hiii:

Hadi77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Hadi77 »

A lovely bbq and camp indeed! Thank you Mustafa for organizing the trips, it’s good to see you in Abu Dhabi…

Excellent driving by all! Well done Andrei, Surya and Artur. Mikel, top tier 2nd lead and support as always.

Thank you all for the company.
‘If you don’t have the mentality to learn every time you step foot into the desert, it could become a dangerous place’ - Hadz

YOUNGEST MARSHAL IN AD4x4

Hadz

dreamerEtS
Advanced
Advanced

Post by dreamerEtS »

Excellent trip! excellent track! Was glad to see you not in Badayar :) Thx to all guys

Redbeard
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Redbeard »

Excellent trip, thanks everyone.
Always enjoy trying to follow Mustafa! Will have to come drive with you in Badayer soon.

Also for the record, Surya did a successful advanced recovery today - which he could not get a signature for though because his logbook wasn't with him as he has run out of pages.

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Post by MustafaHabash »

Redbeard wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:25 pm
Excellent trip, thanks everyone.
Always enjoy trying to follow Mustafa! Will have to come drive with you in Badayer soon.

Also for the record, Surya did a successful advanced recovery today - which he could not get a signature for though because his logbook wasn't with him as he has run out of pages.
Thanks for the reminder Mikkel, this definitely has to go on the pages. Looking forward to visiting us in Dubai
Black Mamba

suryasingh
Advanced
Advanced

Post by suryasingh »

Thank you Mustafa and all the other drivers for a very enjoyable day!!

It was a challenging but fun drive, appreciate all the support from Ahmed, Hadi, Mikel and the more experienced drivers! Thanks Mikel for the note about the recovery, and lastly thanks Ahmed and Hadi for the lovely breakfast!!

BTW, just saw that Hadi is the youngest marshal in AD4x4 - wow, well done!!

JustAhmedo
Marshal
Marshal

Post by JustAhmedo »

Thanks mustafa for the lovely weekend. Nice camping trip and an amazing advance trip next morning.
Well done everyone and good job Andrei leading us back with good choice of track
See you all soon
You can shake the desert sand from my shoes, but not from my soul

Just Ahmedo