DXB - Saturday morning intermediate

All reports about trips and events
Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

DXB - Saturday morning intermediate

Post by Kayra »

We gathered at the Suhaib meeting point at 7:45 and after the safety briefing we started driving at 8:00. We had three cancellations so in total five cars formed the convoy in the following order.

Engin (lead)
Eran (second lead)
Alex
Iyad
Dharmendra (sweeper)

We warmed up at the first high Dune in Shuaib. After a few trials of side sloping we drew to the backside of the dune and started driving towards the sun. There we spent about 15 minutes doing lots of steep climb and descents.
After a short 10 minute break, we headed to the next high dune set at the Badayer direction. At this point, Iyad got stuck and was recovered by Dharmendra. We took a short break to discuss lessons learned and we continued driving to Super Bowl and then Iftar Bowl then ended our drive at 10:20 at the shops.

I have driven with all except Alex. I was impressed with the way Alex controls his car altogether. Eran did well at the second lead. Iyad is showing solid progress in taming his beast at high dunes. This was an upper intermediate drive. We had only few second tries, one snatch recovery and all drivers handled the track very well.

Thanks to Iyad and Alex for the snacks and refresments.

There were so many tire marks, which made the journey unpleasant at times and as usual Super Bowl was horrible with all the trash laying around. We may consider arranging a cleanup drive sometime soon.

I enjoyed the drive very much and I hope to see you all soon in another drive.

Take care.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Engin
LC71

Iyadbtadini
Advanced
Advanced

Re: DXB - Saturday morning intermediate

Post by Iyadbtadini »

Thank you Engin, it's always a pleasure driving with you and looking forward for the next one

mihir6066
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mihir6066 »

Thank you Engin for another pleasant and nice drive.

Everyone drive very well.

Tracks were amazing and technical. Hope to see you soon.

Fixmyridedhbai
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Fixmyridedhbai »

It was a beautiful morning and amazing drive in the Lead of Engin. Leaned few new skills. It was smooth and fun drive.