AUH INTERMEDIATE Razeen to Um Al Oush

Post by Ianzki »

1. Ian - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lead
2. Vipindas - ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Second lead
3. Amer - ⭐️⭐️
4. Tomasz - ⭐️⭐️
5. Volodymyr - ⭐️⭐️
6. Sunil - ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Sweeper

All the drivers arrived on time. In the morning, dense fog with very poor visibility caused us to wait until it settled down a bit, but it worsened.
After the safety briefing, we decided to start the trip at around 8:00 am with a newbie-level drive. After almost an hour of driving, visibility started to clear, and we started to practiced side sloping towards Zaks Bowl, with a break time in between.

We encountered one tricky situation that required two joint ropes for recovery and two second second tries due to the soft sands everywhere.

We reached Zaks Bowl at around 10:00, where we played and practiced high dune side sloping. Everyone did well controlling their vehicles with the proper amount of power and speed.

While watching and taking videos of the drivers, we had an incident where a driver forgot to put his car in park and engage the handbrake; it was in neutral. The car drove all the way to the bowl back and forth. Luckily, the steering was locked straight, and it didn't make any sudden movements that might have caused damage.

A valuable lesson for everyone: always ensure the car is properly secured before getting out.

My plan was to visit Um al Oush dunes, but due to a delayed start, we're running short on time. Therefore, we decided to call it a day and ended the trip around 10:45.

Thank you to all the drivers who joined this trip; you all did well. A special thanks to Vipindas, my solid second lead, for changing tracks when necessary, and to Sunil, my sweeper, for keeping me updated from the back.

See you again next time for the Part 2. 😊
LIFE GOES ON
:ad4x4: :bye2: :rin: ::mgun:
Ian Dilag FJC

vipinmpd08
Advanced
Advanced

Re: AUH INTERMEDIATE Razeen to Um Al Oush

Post by vipinmpd08 »

great convoy with right choices and decisions made during tricky situations and bad whether conditions. see you soon

snaware
Advanced
Advanced

Re: AUH INTERMEDIATE Razeen to Um Al Oush

Post by snaware »

Thanks, IAN, for the wonderful trip.
It was really tough to drive in the dense fog on Razeen Road but enjoyed it.
After a long wait, poor visibility we started drive with Newbie level, it was real fun.
ZAK's dune is great play area.
All drivers did really well.
Thanks once again IAN for all the guidance.....See you soon in lovely sand.