Christiano - JL
Nabil - Ram
Marian - Pajero LWB
Vlodomir - 4runner (sweep)

Floating Support
Tim - 4runner
Ahmed - Pathfinder R50
Mokhless - FJ

Many new faces this morning joined us to hear the roosters crow and watch the sunrise. Its always a pleasure to meet so many wonderful people. Everyone Arrived on time and we started the briefing at 7:30. After role call we split the groups into ANIT and Newbie/Fewbie with Ian. After a brief safety introduction we got into convoy order and set off into the dunes. We practiced a straight crest early on with some stucks and recoveries and some tyre pressures being lowered. After the warm up we cruised the area and had a very nice flow, climbing the big dunes and swooping down the valleys. With a break at 9am we took the opportunity to practice a larger straight crest which gave the team some challenges with lots of learning and teamwork. One of the rear cars had a pucture so we decided to split up and get the rest of the convoy out onto the sabkha and back to the tarmac.

Everyone did well with good control and an excellent job listening to instructions and the crests smoothly.

Well done to Tabreez and Vlod, perfect job as 2nd lead and sweep.
And big thanks to Tim Ahmed and Mokhless for managing the whole convoy and always being the watchful eye to make sure everyone got through safely.

Looking forward to the next one.

Zak.

Samvlogs
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Razeen Newbie ANIT convoy

Post by Samvlogs »

Lead Zak ❤️ well explained guidance how to drive in desert and safety as well .

I am very happy to part of his team on today

Dirtdiver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dirtdiver »

Thanks Zak for organizing the trip. It was a long convoy, but was so happy to have Ahmed and Mockhless assistance with support.

Everyone maintained control of their vehicles and learned new skills. Lots of smiles throughout the trip.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

mokhless
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mokhless »

thank you Zak for organizing this trip we had a loads of fun and we all learned something new.
as my first support with the club I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the Marshalls and support who helped me and still do.

see you soon guys