Morning Newbies - Ft. ZuZu

All reports about trips and events
Hadi77
Marshal
Marshal

Morning Newbies - Ft. ZuZu

Post by Hadi77 »

Trip report:
A beautiful morning with temperatures around 15 degrees. We all met at Al Khazna deflation around 8:10am; tyres were deflated and newbie briefing done and ready to move by 8:30am.

Lead: Hadi
Second lead: Miguel
Drivers: Ryan, Abid, Ignas and Rahul
Official Sweeper: Denys

All drivers drove very well, a few second tries and excellent self recoveries. We tackled a few straight crests and some side slopes to get the guys prepared for the next level. Took a few breaks in between to discuss the drivers thoughts and if they had any feedback or concerns.

Thank you Rahul for joining and supporting the trip. A few drivers are ready for intermediate. Equipment was checked and signed.

Thank you all for joining.

See you on the sand, soon!
‘If you don’t have the mentality to learn every time you step foot into the desert, it could become a dangerous place’ - Hadz

YOUNGEST MARSHAL IN AD4x4

Hadz

leryan
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Morning Newbies - Ft. ZuZu

Post by leryan »

Fantastic trip with you Hadi, thank you very much, I learned a lot and had fun at the same time. I look forward to the next one with you!

adilabid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Morning Newbies - Ft. ZuZu

Post by adilabid »

Thank you Marshal Hadi. Indeed it was a great drive enjoying the canvas that is Khazna desert as well as some awesome tips by Hadi in terms of vehicle manouvering and using tip-tronic gears vs normal gears. Also thank you for introducing us to your very first way point - moment of nostalgia no doubt 😊 - definitely learnt a few things today and tackled some nice tricky sections to keep everyone on their toes.
Ability of all the drivers in the convoy was top notch and the guidance being given during tricky situations was also spot on. Excellent self recoveries by all and thanks to Rahul for joining and providing support later on in the drive.
Definitely looking forward to my next drive with the “youngest marshal in AD4x4”. 👍😊