Dxb 2024 Kick Off Intermediate

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb 2024 Kick Off Intermediate

Post by MustafaHabash »

There could have been a better way to start the new year other than today afternoon. We decided to go on a intermediate trip today afternoon to burn out all the calories consumed during NYE due to the adrenaline induced.

All members arrived at the meeting point more or less on time. We had a detailed briefing and started right away towards the high dunes that were extremely broken. Yet, we didnt waste much time and found our way to cleaner areas where we practiced lots of side sloping and change overs and the basics of side cresting.

By the time we reached iftar bowl, we noticed that a solo jeep was following us. We had a chit chat with him and invited him to drive with us. By the end of the trip he became a club member. Welcome to the club Abdul Rahman.

As we reached super bowl and figured the S-track clean and free of bumps, we decided to attempt the dune and everyone did really well. Soon after, we proceed towards the higher dunes on the way to Shoeb area where we had a thrilling run that included lots of second tries and recoveries, one of them belonging to me. But before, we had a longed for break and watermelon treat by the treehouse. As we finished this area, we head towards the exit with the level being lowered down many notches as it started becoming dark.

With big smiles on our faces, we concluded the trip.

Thank you so much for the support team that did an amazing job today.

1. Mustafa
2. Iyad and Alex; part second leads. Both drivers are skilled and did an excellent job following Black Mamba
3. Edu and Vladem, welcome to Dubai legion. Well done both of you. Looking forward to seeing more with us
4. Ibrahim. Newbie Invite. Well done today. Your skills are getting together one trip after the other
5. Abdul Rahman. Welcome to the club brother. Looking forward to seeing more often with us.
6. Mazen. Thank you so much for keeping an eye on us. You have done an excellent job today.

See you all on the next one.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

G535
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Dxb 2024 Kick Off Intermediate

Post by G535 »

It was a very nice trip that I enjoyed a lot. It's been a great pleasure to meet the team and have a nice drive together. I appreciate the guidance of marshal Mustafa. Thank you for your warm welcome!

Shoni
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Shoni »

Thank you Mustafa, it was very challenging trip with your own style. Learned a lot! Thanks team for support, see you next time.

Maz
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Maz »

Thank you Mustafa, always a pleasure and a adventures drive with you! Great way to start the year 2024. Continuing to learn on every drive so thank you again.

Happy New Years ✨️

edumarcato
Advanced
Advanced

Post by edumarcato »

Thanks Mustafa for organising this drive and for a great introduction to the Badayer desert. The drive was thrilling and full action and I learnt a lot on the trip.
I’m certainly looking forwards to the next time.

Happy new year !

vpuiul
Advanced
Advanced

Post by vpuiul »

Thank you Mustafa for this drive. This is first time I was in your convoy. I heard from other people that drive with you is challenging and force you to be concentrated all the time. Now I now that they means :). It was really nice drive. I like continuous transitions between the dunes with really fast pace.
Happy New Year.

See you in the desert.

Ibrahim Akhdar

Post by Ibrahim Akhdar »

Amazing track, thanks mustafa for the invite and looking forward for more trips

G535
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by G535 »

Thank you, Mustafa, for the enjoyable drive. I would like to repeat the experience again. I enjoyed your company very much...

G535
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by G535 »

Thank you, Mustafa, for the enjoyable drive. I would like to repeat the experience again. I enjoyed your company very much... :D