Dxb Intro to Intermediate convoy #1

All reports about trips and events
Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Intro to Intermediate convoy #1

Post by Kayra »

The drivers gathered at the badayer shops at 14:00. After the safety briefing, we started the in the below convoy order:

Engin (Lead)
Andrea (2nd Lead)
Abdul Rahman
Ben
Gopal
Murat
Dharmendra (sweeper)
Shishani (floating support)

We took the first big dune at the entrance for warm up and started moving to the depth of Badayer looking for virgin dunes as much as we could find. On the way we climbed thr big dunes one by one in upper-Newbie pace and speed. We had a couple of stucks resulting in self recovery and few second tries. When we reach the fence at the end of Badayer we took a short break and headed towards the Tree House. Super Bowl was crowded as usual so we avoided that area. We reached Tree House around 16:45 and met with Mustafa’s convoy and enjoyed the fruits and tea served by them. We emerged from Tree House around 17:10 where we had a pop out on Murat’s vehicle at the exit. We ended the drive at the farms around 18:00.

Andrea has demonstrated that he is ready for intermediate. Abdul Rahman is a new member in the club but it is clear that he is not new to the desert driving. Ben and Gopal did well overall in tackling the obstacles. They both did self recoveries with the guidance received from Shishani and Dar when they got stuck. Murat also showed remarkable progress in controlling his SandRunner.

It was nice to see Cheif Kheiwi in his new Taco and Marshal Carlo after a long time. Thanks to Dharmendra for his usual support. Also Shishani for supporting this drive.

I enjoyed this drive and I hope the fellow drivers also enjoyed as much as I did. Looking forward to meet in another drive soon.

Best
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Engin
LC71

GopalGKS
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Dxb Intro to Intermediate convoy #1

Post by GopalGKS »

Good morning Chief, as you mentioned above it was very nice trip and enjoyed the drive, also very nice moment both the convoys met at common place. Would like to have more newbie trips with you especially Saturdays afternoon. Also thanks to Dhar and Shishani very nice guidance and support given.See you soon in next trip. Thank you.

NOXCHO
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Dxb Intro to Intermediate convoy #1

Post by NOXCHO »

It was nice to see yu again after long time Engin ) and all good members )..the track 👣 was nice and I like the way u control the level of the convoy and giving good tips for the newbiz 👌 every1 did great 👍🏻 👌 alhamdulillah every1 left with smile on the face 😀...InshaAllah see yu soon again in the desert 🏜