Sunday PM Intermediate at Nahil

All reports about trips and events
Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

Sunday PM Intermediate at Nahil

Post by Kayra »

We gathered at Nahil Deflation point at 15:00 and after the safety briefing, we started driving at 15:30 in the below convoy order:

Engin (Lead)
Dave (2nd Lead)
Canalp
Miguel
Mohamed
Simone
Farhan (sweeper)
Glen (floating support)

We drove for 2 hours and 45 minutes in the Nahil area during which time we practiced straight crest, steep descent, climb and side slope. We had three short breaks. Overall it was a wonderful drive for me as the area we drove was mostly untouched and it felt very good to cruise over virgin dunes. We had few second tries and one rope recovery. All the drivers did very well in keeping up with the speed of the convoy.

Dave did very well as the second lead. Thanks to Advance drivers Farhan and Glen to support the convoy.

I enjoyed this drive very much and I hope the fellow drivers and their passengers also enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you all for joining. Looking forward to meet in another drive soon.

Best
Engin
LC71

Sbrune
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Sunday PM Intermediate at Nahil

Post by Sbrune »

Thank you Marshall Engin, an Amazing drive in a beautiful environment always safety focused!!! Thanks to Farhan and Glen for useful advice and all the convoy for the great ride!!!
See you soon!!!

Whatever
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Sunday PM Intermediate at Nahil

Post by Whatever »

Thank you Marshal and the support from Farhan and Glen - a great ride and good to practice the intermediate skills and some second tries! A great place to drive and a lot of fun. :D