Newbie In Bu Tais PM 3 Feb - Convoy 1 (ANIT) Trip Report

All reports about trips and events
irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

Newbie In Bu Tais PM 3 Feb - Convoy 1 (ANIT) Trip Report

Post by irfpk »

This trip was organized by Marshal Khalid Alhosani. All participants met at meeting point location ( ADNOC Al Khatim) and thereafter moved to deflation point at BU TAIS gate. I was handed over ANIT Convoy and the trip report of same is as follows:
Convoy 1 (ANIT)
Irfan (Lead Marshal)
Adiga ( Support Marshal)
Eagle ( Explorer Support and second lead)
Athul, IUDDIN, sabeel1984, PNarag, dilshardm and Edahmed7 (ANITs)

Eagle (Explorer) conducted detailed ANIT briefing, assisted by myself and supervised by Marshal Adiga. After completion, we started with easy and smooth track as per ANIT level at 1600 with Eagle ( Explorer) as second Lead. Marshal Adiga acted as official sweeper of Convoy due to non-availability of higher level support. There were numerous second tries but no stuck. All were handled by Adiga, he was everywhere to guide and help members in negotiating obstacles. We had few refreshment breaks in between and ended trip in time at inflation point by sunset. Thereafter, we sat for BBQ and enjoyed gathering / delicious dinner. Other members headed home safely.

Thanks all participants for joining this trip. I hope you enjoyed it and learned some basics how to drive / control vehicle in desert. Looking forward to see you in future trips.

Thanks Marshal Khalid Alhosani for organizing and Marshal Adiga, Eagle (Explorer) for supporting the trip.